Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

8/8/8 babies

(born August 8, 2008) Seems like every time I fill out paperwork, random strangers tell me that. Do you get people saying that?

Re: 8/8/8 babies

• Options
    I was hospitalized for a few days before DS was born at 33 weeks. Docs were hoping to hold me off. A friend said she hoped I would have him on August 8 because that was a lucky date. I wanted to smack her. No, I don't want him to come just cause it's a lucky day? I know she didn't mean it that way, but she had both feet inserted that day.
  • Options
    My DD is an 08/08/08 baby!! People always comment on how cool a birthday it is, I think it's nice now, at first I didn't! I went in the hospital on the 7th and labored for 18 hours and had her on the 8th at 2:02 am.  I didn't want her to be born on the 8th for some odd reason, i don't know why, I just didn't?? lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD is an 8/8/8 baby too and I get comments a lot. When I first found out I was due on 8/7 I talked about how cool it would be if she were a day late... until I was in the last couple weeks and just tired of being pregnant. At that point she could've come anytime and I would've been fine with it - as long as she was healthy of course!
  • Options

::butting in::

I have a 7/21 baby and people say that's a lucky one too---I'm just hoping our little guy doesn't like poker LOL

• Options
    Oh yeah, I can never say her birthday without getting comments! I think it's a great birthday. We were really surprised, she was 2.5 weeks early so I never thought we'd get that date!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was induced on 08/08/08 but it was for medical reasons. ?I honestly would have rather gone into labor on my own and not had that birthday. ?Still, the date is really cool and we get comments when people notice it.

• Options

I was induced on 8/8/8, but my poopsie decided that even an induction wasn't gonna make him want to come out, even after being a week late! So he born on 8/9/8... at 10:47 pm! He almost didn't make the 9th!

Close enough to the 8th though, right? :)

Mom to an almost 4 y/o and an almost 2 y/o. In process of growing our family through adoption.
  • Options
    I was born on 8-8-77. 8 is my lucky number :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DS was born on 8/8/08, and it's my birthday as well 8/8/82.  When I went to the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions for the both of us the lady couldn't believe it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"