July 2012 Moms

Weekend plans?

We had a very busy last weekend with Veronica's bday party and other things, so for the coming weekend I have zero plans. It is too hot to go anywhere outside anyway. So I will do my usual cleaning-laundry-cooking-chasing pissy toddler routine. Boring. Share your weekend plans, hopefully they are more exciting then mine  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend plans?

• We are on our way to the Wisconsin Dells with my sister and her two kids. DH has to work this weekend so I'm on my own. Hopefully my nephews behave and my sister relaxes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • roo1582 said:
    Tonight DH and I are going on a "date night" with some of his other couple friends from the fire dept. We're going to an outdoor concert at one of the vineyards and then out to dinner. I may even allow myself a tiny sip of wine. Tomorrow I have a baby shower for DH's cousin and then Sunday is trying to get some work done around the house. I really need to weed my veggie garden since I haven't had the chance the past few weeks.
    Date night sounds great. Enjoy it! And it's ok to sip a little bit of wine, you deserve to relax after all those worries and unsertainties.

• Loading the player...
  • My mom is coming to visit this weekend. We are going to hang out, play in the pool, and she is going to watch LO while H and go out for a date night of fondue. LO loves my mom and I am insanly excited because it is nice to have someone else entertain LO all weekend!
  • I really want to have a boring weekend at home too.  We were visiting my family last week and had DD's birthday on Saturday.  

...but my in-laws are in town, so we are planning on doing a day trip to the mountains.  It all sounds very exhausting to me, haha.
  • I think we are going to the fair on Sunday and that's it. I have to organize our room to clean out the guest bedroom and convert it to a nursery. So I'll have to share my closet with H again after 2 years of freedom. fwp.

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Work tomorrow. Luckily I get out at 3, but unfortunately I have to go in at 7:30AM!!!, let's hope everything is chill!
    Sunday we start potty training. And Cooper's kitty friend, Esther Alice is going home.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tink522Tink522 member
    edited July 2014
    Tomorrow I am getting a pedicure and having date night with dh at a dueling piano bar. Going with friends and it should be a fun night. Sunday no plans yet, which I am good with. Monday going to the zoo with my crew and my sil and nephew.
  • Cooper is at her grandmothers tonight so we had date night until my stomach started hurting so we skipped the movie and came home and now I'm having toddlerbaby withdraws and I miss my girl :( wahhhhhhh.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am jealous of all the date nights you girls are having. I should plan something for just dh and me it has been long long time since our last date night...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"