WL Check In 

Chosner82

DiscussCoach

Frustrated and ttc

FreeSpirits

hopecounts

Jarms01

Soontobehitched07

Hi! Here's the first check in. If you have any comments or suggestions let me know! I'll post again Friday! If you want to join in just post and I'll add you!

QOTD: What's your weight loss goal? (lbs or a weight)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weight Loss Check In

• QOTD: I hope to loose 8 lbs before march 3 since I can do that at 1 lb a week.
  • Can I join?

I would like to lose 10 pounds by March 1st. ?

Thanks!?

• Loading the player...
  • can you please add me to the group?

QOTD: My ultimate goal is 200.  I've got a ways to go. :)

• I'm in!!! Please add me to the group!!

QOTD: I'd like to loose 40 pounds, but I'm going to say my first goal is 20 and go from there!!

(I hurt my back and neck this past Sat. at work, and can't hit the gym until my PT is over and I go back to the Dr. for my f/u eval, but I'm chomping at th bit to get back to the gym!!)

Thanks for doing this!

Jenn

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • I'm with Jenn - 200 lbs. by March.

I just had surgery (lap) to remove my gall bladder on Friday and I am stuck sitting my a$$ for the time being. I'm not sure what my starting weight is. I haven't checked since Friday. If there is a merciful God my gall bladder weighed like 30 lbs. but something tells me it didn't....

Thanks "hopecounts" for doing this. I am newish. Is there a way I can get alerts when you post? I'm still trying to figure this all out.  

Are any of you facing any particular challenges either physically or emotionally? 

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg...I almost forgot to check in. My DH bought me a WII Fit for Christmas and I am going to try to use it for one hour every day. QOTD: Twenty pounds by March. But I really need to drop 40. GL to everyone. Talk to you Friday.
  • I'm in! 

QOTD:  I plan to be 10 lbs lighter by end of March.  Well, either that or pregnant (obviously!).

QOTD suggestion:  what is your #1 workout of choice?

• How cool with the Wii. Let us know if you think it is helping! I'm sure some of our DH would love to have an excuse to by that system. I don't know what people will say if you tell them it is helping you make a baby.... LOL

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Would love to lose the 30++ I've put on with the Fertility meds ~ will be going in for ER soon, and I have another go round left after this if it doesn't work (GOD PLEASE!!!) ~ but wanted to wish all Good Luck

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Can you add me to the check-in?

QOTD: I have been on Weight Watchers and lost 19.5 lbs since the end of Sept.  I would like to lose 20 more before March 1st. I really need to get to the gym, but can't seem to get my A$$ in gear.  I just started the Biggest Loser Workout DVD's (the newest ones) and they are pretty good.  

Does anyone have any tools that help get them to the gym?

• QOTD: I would like to loose 20 pounds. Boy, this whole IF thing really packs the pounds on!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"