April 2013 Moms
Options

Small victory...

I just had to share with someone....

Ever since returning from vacation, Sawyer has been battling both some nasty poops and diaper rash AND his sleep is off.  I'll put him to bed at 8:15 and he'll lay in bed and sing and talk to himself until 9:30.

Tonight it took him about that long...I went to check on him before I went to bed at 10 and the whole room reeked....another nasty diaper, and he had just fallen asleep.  I couldn't let him fester for nine hours, so.....with my husbands help, I successfully changed a nasty diaper, in his bed, making no mess, while he's on his belly, and replaced his pajama bottoms, and he didn't wake up.

Go me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Small victory...

• Options
    That is seriously amazing! Good job!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow. Thats amazing! If I even open the door to my daughter's room she shoots up in bed. She's such a light sleeper.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kate_CKate_C member
    @cfattig‌ - how was your MN vacation?!
  • Options
    @Kate_C‌ thanks for asking! It was great! I took a lot of the MN ladies' advice (so thank you!), and we went to the aquarium at MoA, which he loved, the splash pad at Eden Prairie (which was beautiful...it was too chilly the day we were there, but he loved the pirate ship playground), and Paul Bunyanland....which was just okay. It was pretty pricey, and they wouldn't let him on any rides, except for an old guy who felt sorry for us and let him ride the carousel a hundred times, which he really loved.

Our resort was on a really beautiful lake...Brainerd really is gorgeous and peaceful...but it was a bit too rustic.  It was pretty dirty (think piles of garbage everywhere, springs sticking through the mattresses, and not cleaned) and not super comfortable (though I think for some dudes fishing it'd be perfect), and we were ready to leave by day five when the front door jammed shut and we were trapped inside, so my husband had to climb out a window to get a screwdriver to take it off the hinges.

So some ups and downs, but a great vacation, and good stories to tell.  Sawyer was an awesome traveler, and he had lots of fun.  I'm excited to go back when he's older and we can go boating.

Thanks for all the advice, ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"