1st Trimester

Is cheesecake a soft cheese?

Re: Is cheesecake a soft cheese?

• OMG, totally! Make sure you don't eat it or your baby will be born with a mushy soft spot!!
  • I heart you Cashewsmom!
  • Loading the player...
  • Most recipes call for cream cheese which isn't considered a soft cheese I believe. Cream cheese is a safe cheese. It is only the unpastuerized soft cheeses you should avoid. Plus, most cheesecakes are cooked, which would kill off any harmful bacteria.
  • imagejenerally:
    OMG, totally! Make sure you don't eat it or your baby will be born with a mushy soft spot!!

Aren't all babies?

• imageCeci_Momma:
    Most recipes call for cream cheese which isn't considered a soft cheese I believe. Cream cheese is a safe cheese. It is only the unpastuerized soft cheeses you should avoid. Plus, most cheesecakes are cooked, which would kill off any harmful bacteria.

• imageCeci_Momma:
    Most recipes call for cream cheese which isn't considered a soft cheese I believe. Cream cheese is a safe cheese. It is only the unpastuerized soft cheeses you should avoid. Plus, most cheesecakes are cooked, which would kill off any harmful bacteria.

• imageCashewsMom:

imagejenerally:
    OMG, totally! Make sure you don't eat it or your baby will be born with a mushy soft spot!!

Aren't all babies?

um, yeah ... that's sort of the point.

• JAR- HAHAHA

There's always someone COMPLETELY misses the point...

• imagejenerally:
    imageCashewsMom:

imagejenerally:

Aren't all babies?

um, yeah ... that's sort of the point.

uh....ok....

• imagesesa:

JAR- HAHAHA

I don't get it... How'd I miss the point? The question was if cheesecake was a soft cheese.  I answered the question? What'd I miss?

P.S. I love Red Foreman

• imageCeci_Momma:
    imagesesa:

JAR- HAHAHA

I don't get it... How'd I miss the point? The question was if cheesecake was a soft cheese.  I answered the question? What'd I miss?

P.S. I love Red Foreman

::slaps forehead::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think there was just the *tiniest* bit of sarcasm in that question.

• this is awesome. poor sucker :)
  • I get it now.  It had to be explained to me........ I really DO deserve the dumbass award! haha!  I think the baby is taking all my smart brain cells.....
  • imageCeci_Momma:

This just made my night.

• If by soft you mean, totally melts in your mouth? Then YES.

Don't eat more than one or two slices at a time though or your baby's bones will never harden and the cartilage will turn into cheesecake.

• imagethenewmrsrussell:

If by soft you mean, totally melts in your mouth? Then YES.

Don't eat more than one or two slices at a time though or your baby's bones will never harden and the cartilage will turn into cheesecake.

Which would make one delicious baby!

• You all are totally making me want cheesecake. YUMMMMMMMM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i sure as hell hope not, cuz if so then im screwed.

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Way too dangerous for your first tri. Send it to me instead!
    DS May 12, 2009 DD September 7, 2011
  • Look lady, the only thing cheesecake is, is DELICIOUS!
  • cheesecake sounds good right now
    Mom to Zi born 8.30.07 and Zo born 8.12.09 and Zaid born 5.07.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"