October 2012 Moms
Options

Thursday Randoms/Unpopulars

Sillygirl85Sillygirl85 member
edited July 2014 in October 2012 Moms
What you got ladies?

Re: Thursday Randoms/Unpopulars

• Options
    My kid is standing on me while he plays with his kitchen.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LorMorLorMor member
    We were "baking" this afternoon. T thinks baking = licking spoons, bowls, countertop etc. So we went for a walk to try and run off the sugar, and the poor girl face planted the road and has a split and swollen lip.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD and I went to the park this morning after dropping DH off at work.  Then we played at the house with the new wheelies we got in the mail today from ebay to go with her track I got at the thrift store.  Right now she's watching mickey mouse clubhouse and I am going to be getting lunch. 
  • Options
    Elijah is down for his nap.  I should clean, but I doubt I am going to.
  • Options
    We watched Frozen this weekend. After hearing many, many people claim their children are obsessed with it, I was kind of hoping it would occupy C for a while (fftc?) . Nope. I mean, she liked it, but it held her attention for like 3 minutes, same as anything else. And my UO? I don't see what the big deal with Frozen is. It was cute and fine and all, but much like any other Disney movie for me.
  • Options
    mbm1983 said:

I'm currently making a fillable PDF form. This is the most exciting thing i've done at work in a while. i kind of love it.
    This was my work excitement yesterday. hahah

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    there is a small park really close to my hotel, just some grass and a few benches. both days that ive walked back to my hotel, ive walked through the park since its the shortest, fastest way back. both times, there's been a woman there with a sign asking for money. and she has her beautiful baby girl with her. yesterday, she was breastfeeding her, and today the baby was sleeping in her arms. she looked like she was about the same age as our little ones, maybe a few months younger. i dont carry cash, so i had nothing to give. but guys, my heart hurts so bad over this. 

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Alice ate meat today! Her great grandpa makes the most amazing homemade jerky. She was being silly, opening her mouth like she was gonna take a bite, then laugh and turn away. She had her tongue out, so I swiped it across her tongue. That game immediately ended and she tore that jerky up. LOL silly kid.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Also, she has her first freckle! It's on her ankle. :)

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    @stephcarter Your in DC right? Any idea what they have for programs to help the homeless and poor? The city I work in has a policy that no one sleeps on the streets. The shelters aren't the greatest in the world, but they live up to not having anyone sleep outside.

I try and carry gift cards in small amounts to places like Dunkin Donuts, subway, etc that I will hand out to panhandlers.

• Options
    I just lost the contract out of my right eye. I've looked every where for it. And it was the only one I had. I just replaced them this morning and had to order more. They are not ready for pickup until Monday. Dammitt! Guess I'll call the store in the morning and see if they can give me one until I get mine in.

• Options
    @Sillygirl85‌ I am in DC. I noticed her sign said something about losing her job and not being able to pay rent. Hopefully that means she does still have her place, but still. It just killed me to see that baby girl out there. :(

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @WanderingStars23‌ omg yes! And she has an adorable birthmark on her bicep too. I loves it!

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"