December 2014 Moms
Options

Today's the big day!

We are getting our ultrasound done this afternoon to find out the gender! Hopefully baby will cooperate today (they said it was probably too early to tell last month but the dr. Tried to look anyway; the kid sat legs crossed with the umbilical cord in his/her lap and wouldn't move it, lol!) I'm planning to bribe baby with a nice lunch today and see if he/she will give us the goods! Wish us luck! (I'm thinking boy thoughts since we already have a girl, but as long as we are healthy and whole, I'm cool with either!)

Re: Today's the big day!

• Options

We are getting our ultrasound done this afternoon to find out the gender! Hopefully baby will cooperate today (they said it was probably too early to tell last month but the dr. Tried to look anyway; the kid sat legs crossed with the umbilical cord in his/her lap and wouldn't move it, lol!) I'm planning to bribe baby with a nice lunch today and see if he/she will give us the goods!

Wish us luck!

(I'm thinking boy thoughts since we already have a girl, but as long as we are healthy and whole, I'm cool with either!)

Here is to a happy and healthy baby.

Also be careful not to use gender and sex interchangeably.

Test
  • Options
    Good luck!

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We found out that we are having a boy! Baby looks good. My cervix is low so they're going to monitor it but the dr. Didn't sound worried about it.
  • Options
    Congrats on finding out the sex!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"