October 2014 Moms

Did you see Jenny Lind crib in a store?

I am leaning towards the Jenny Lind crib but i really want to see it in person. My husband wants to make sure its sturdy and i want to make sure i like the look of it. Ive found it online at a million places but i havent seen it is person yet. Do you know of any stores we can go to that has it?
Thanks!

Re: Did you see Jenny Lind crib in a store?

• I saw it at a boutique store in town. Maybe try a nursery furniture store? That would probably be your best bet.

• I saw one at a Nebraska furniture mart store:  https://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=40338881

I thought it was super cute, but my husband didn't like the fact that it was on wheels.  In person, they aren't as sturdy looking as the other larger convertable cribs, but if that is the look you are going for I wouldn't let it stop you.

• Loading the player...
  • I swear I saw one at BRU.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • You don't have to put the wheels on them- it makes them stay put if you leave them off :-) 
     Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and Grandma to 1 (so far!) YES we would love to have more! 
    Baby #9- It's a GIRL!!  Born Oct 1st 2014!!

Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus!

• I have it in white for DD. I just bought a second one for the twins and they have a jenny lind twin bed (head and foot board) that Ill be getting for DD when the boys are born and switch over to the cribs. I love mine. I didn't put the wheels on. It is very light, not as chunky as other cribs, but it stays together well. I've had mine almost 2 years now and it looks brand new. Im happy with it!
    photo DSC_7607-Version2_zps4129cb9d.jpg funny gifs

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is the one I like and I can't find it anywhere! We are going to a buybuybaby store this weekend just to see if they have it. I do know you can leave the wheels off, which we would probably do.
  • I have the Jenny Lind in cherry - it's still in the box but but I took it out to examine it once it arrived (house is under construction). I looooove it. My mom had it for me also back in the day. I'm really happy with the decision to go with it.
  • irrekbirrekb member
    I so badly wanted this crib in yellow or pale aqua, but DH said it was "too old" looking. BOO!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"