July 2012 Moms
Options

No sympathy needed

lilahbean13lilahbean13 member
edited July 2014 in July 2012 Moms
I am not posting this to get attention or sympathy, just need those of you that CAN drink to drink one for me and then when you do drink this afternoon post a drinking selfie:)

Let me tell y'all in the most summarized way possible what I've been doing the last two weeks.

My mom attempted to commit suicide. Long hospital filled emotional few days BOO
We PT Cooper successfully and practically in one day! YAY
They started on our house pad!! YAY!!
Cooper turned two, we had a party which was stressful to plan but turned out great! YAY!
Found out we are having a boy YAY
Spent the whole day at the hospital yesterday because FIL has prostate cancer and he was in surgery (boo cancer, yay for successful removal)
The last two days I have been suffering a severe allergy attack in my eyes so I can hardly see anything and I look worse than Hitch but I went to the dr today and got medicine yay but still look like shit boo
Grandmas pancreatic cancer has spread and they refused her chemo this morning because she is too weak. Big boo

So yes some good and some bed but I am an exhausted pregnant lady that needs a bottle of wine so please please drink for me. Drink lots and drink often
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No sympathy needed

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your mom, grandma, FIL's cancer, and allergies. Yay all the good stuff! I can't drink either, but I'll eat lots of chocolate for you. ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    It really has been rough but thank God for the good sprinkled in there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Girl that is a lot! I really hope your mom is ok and getting some help. I'll go straight to the vodka for you tonight.

I wish she was getting help. They didn't even send her home with a freaking pamphlet or anything! No follow up or anything. I'm so pissed !!!!
    Oh yes vodka is my favorite please please!!
  • Options
    That's a ton to deal with! Hugs girl and I will selfie myself with wine later for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That is a lot to handles especially in such a short time. Lots of T&P for your family!
  • Options
    Well boo to the bad and yay for all the good. Go Cooper that is awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Oh, wow! That's a lot of shit to deal with at once.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, you have a lot going on. Sorry for the bad news and Yay! for the good ones. I will have a drink for you tonight, but meanwhile I think you deserve a big virgin strawberry diquiri or milkshake or something decadent like that...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @aimee223‌ now I want sushi!
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry for all the stress you have been under. That is a lot to handle, good and bad. No alcohol tonight but I will have a big ice cream sundae for you. (Hope you like ice cream).
  • Options
    lada85lada85 member
    Drinking for you girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Meow84 said:

Wow, that's a lot of shit. Hang in there!

It is a lot of shit I couldn't have said it better myself :)

• Options

T&P's coming your way. Congrats on the baby boy, any names picked out? Sorry about all the bad/sad going on. If I was drinking (avoiding for same reasons as monk) I would have an extra glass for you.

Barrett Cason. Cason was H's best friend and Coopers godfather that passed away in February
  • Options
    zyaszyas member
    big hugs!! I'm sorry to hear about all the sad stuff going on with your family right now :( but yay for the good stuff that's going on in your life :) I will have a couple drinks for you tonight ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"