March 2014 Moms
Options

I hate you 3am

We havep been up for 45 minutes do far and I am so sleepy :( anyone else up? Colton thinks its party dance time, not cool little dude!

Re: I hate you 3am

• Options
    I'm up pumping! I can see Elliott tossing and turning on the monitor all night :(
    Poor guy!

Elliott Brady was 7lbs 4oz & 19in
    born March 8th, 2014 at 9:08pm
  • Options
    Yes! This sleep regression sucks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup. I've been up with a nasty cough several times and when I can actually sleep, James wakes up with gas and wants to nurse (every 2 hours or less). Night #3 like this.
  • Options
    Here too. She woke up and was talking to herself. I went in, she stopped talking, looked at me, pooped, then started talking again.
  • Options
    After I finally got him to sleep he woke me up again at 7. I let him wait for me in his crib until my coffee was done and by the time I went to go get him he was back to sleep! I can't win
  • Options
    I've been visiting my parents the last couple nights, and it's thrown Elise off. Same time zone, I think she just knows it's different. Any maybe sleeping in the pack and play instead of her crib. She's getting up at last three times a night, and I'm exhausted!
  • Options
    This was us for a couple of weeks and I think we're finally on the other side. Emma wanted to party anywhere from 1-2.5 hrs in the middle of the night. Makes for a very tired mom.

• Options
    LO went to bed at 8:45pm.
    I was up at:
    12:30
    1:30
    3am
    4am
    6am
    8:15 for the day

I'm pooped. LO had lots of gas. Was hungry or wanted comfort, or just mommy snuggles.

He was sleeping 8:30-2 (sometimes as late as 4am), then 2 more hours, then 2 more hours.
    :(
  • Options
    @SupriseAt39 That sounds pretty close to how my night went! He used to only wake up to nurse at 1 and 4 and now he is all over the place! We usually put him down at 7 since we have to get up at 5 and we have even tried putting him to bed 8-8:30 and he still wakes up constantly :(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"