Options

3 Things Thursday

Let's keep it short this week.

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

Re: 3 Things Thursday

• Options

1. Girls are still in the NICU. What's keeping them in is they like to hold their breath and it makes their heart rate drop. It's completely normal and something they will grow out of. They have to go 5-days without doing it before they can come home though.

2. Weather has been perfect this week. We can't enjoy it though because once I come home from work we eat, hang out for about an hour, and then head to the hospital. Then it's dark when we get home.

3. Looks like I'll finish up Qtr. End before the girls come home. At least I'll be able to take a full week off of work when they come home now. If they came home during Qtr. End I would still have to try to make it into work as much as I could.

• Options
    PrimePrime member
    1. We had NT scan this week.  Everything still looking good.  We don't have the official results yet, but the tech told us that the measurements were normal.  The only thing that could raise a red flag at this point is the blood draw results.

2. I have my last exam today for my masters program.  I have a project due in 2 weeks then I will be DONE!

3. It has been hot here this week.  The house has been flirting with 90 degrees all week.  HVAC guys have to be making a killing right now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) Just got back from vacation.

2)  Drunk beer at Kelly Island brewery and tried my first bitter beer.  Just like I thought I still hate IPA's and bitter beers.

3) Next year's summer vacation will be interesting.  Found out that there was a lot of drama that happened this year among the extended family so not sure who all will show up next year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1)  Had really nice weather this past week... 70s and low 80s for the high all week.  Got out in the backyard and ran around with the boys for a bit in the evenings... it was nice.

2) My 3 year old has been talking about playing soccer for over a month.  He's never seen it on TV, he just knows he wants to play.  We will be signing him up here shortly for a fall league.

3) Making steady progress towards the big Disney trip in January.  Less than 27 weeks to go and over $2500 of our $3800 saved up.
  • Options
    1. Shitty white trash hillbilly neighbors keep playing thier music till pasted midnight and thier dogs keep shitting in my driveway. Cops are there often for domestic violence and I suspect drugs so they don't give a shit about the shit in my driveway. I've thrown it in thier driveway but I don't want to start a fued by putting it in thier above ground pool. Pondered making hamburger laced with rat poison but it's not the dogs fault that they have a shitty owner.

2. Got a 30,000 dollar scholarship to study forensic science.

3. Money is really tight and me and my wife have different priorities.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"