Success after IF
Options

i wanna go kiss my boys...

but i don't want to wake them up! haha

i was just looking at my siggie pic, because i was thinking maybe i should update it..but then its so damn cute, and that made me want to kiss their sweet cheeks...

i'm not gonna complain one bit when they wake me up in 2.5 hours :) they made 2008 the best year of my life!

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!

Re: i wanna go kiss my boys...

• Options
    Your siggie pic IS damn cute!!  Those cheeks are great :-)  I agree btw - my boys made 2008 the best year of my life, and I can't wait to see how they grow and change in 2009.  Happy New Year!
  • Options

I just posted that in Ela's post below.  I want to kiss them!  I agree 2008 was the BEST year of my life! 

You siggy is so so so cute.  I'm sure a new photo will be just as cute.  I'm all for two siggy pics btw. So feel free to just add instead of take away Big Smile

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

They are too gorgeous... I'd want to kiss them all the time if they were my babies.

Hope you gave them some extra love when they woke up.

• Options

Aww~  I wanted to go kiss my boys a happy 2009, but I didn't want to wake them.

But Luke woke up at 12:01 and promptly woke John up...so I got to give them some love!

And I love your siggy pic!

• Options

We tiptoed into Ava's room at midnight and I kissed my hand and every so lightly touched her cheek.  Then we tiptoed out, climbed in bed, closed our eyes, and... she woke up to eat.  Guess I didn't need to be so quiet after all.  ;)

That siggy is adorable!  If you update it, you had better capture those chubby cheeks again!

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"