February 2015 Moms

Thursday Randomosity

Hope no one minds I'm starting. This post for today. ;)

Dannon Oikos banana cream Greek yogurt is divine.
J+C est. 6.22.08
Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thursday Randomosity

• Sorry that was food related.
    J+C est. 6.22.08

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm about to go into five hours of seminar. I hope they give us breakfast.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • I took the past few days off from the gym and I'm excited to get back today for a good workout. I think my dd is missing all her little daycare buddies there too!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I got a new camera today to document this journay and the start of our new family.
  • HernsyHernsy member
    I think my husband is freaking HOT and this pelvic rest crap is making jumping on that hotness an impossibility that is going to put me over the edge.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Today and yesterday I ate a banana and both times it made me feel like shit. That is all
    Married: 9.29.12 
    BFP: 6.8.14
    EDD: 2.20.15
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• For the Candy Crush lovers...have you found Jelly Splash yet?  I can't stop.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @smg2302‌ do you play 2048? It's my newest obsession.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married August 2009

BFP#1 12/19/13 * EDD 8/24/14 * MMC Discovered 2/04/14

BFP#2 5/27/14 * EDD 2/8/15 * Please be our rainbow

• I am going to Jamaica in sept. and I have to change the name on my passport (married name change) before then. I need to fill out the form and mail everything today - giving an 8 week turnaround. They suggest 6 weeks. I am scared 8 weeks won't be enough.
  • aks01aks01 member
    I am going to Jamaica in sept. and I have to change the name on my passport (married name change) before then. I need to fill out the form and mail everything today - giving an 8 week turnaround. They suggest 6 weeks. I am scared 8 weeks won't be enough.
    I'm pretty sure mine came earlier than 8 weeks. I can't remember.

• Jay_Cee said:
    I just passed level 600 in candy crush. I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed.
    @Jay_Cee

Can you get me past level 410?
    Oh man, that one's a doozy. I don't even remember how I did it. I think the first thing I did was get the black boxes down on top of the chocolate generator. Then I focused on the bombs. Use your boosters! I think a striped candy swapped with a color bomb would do the trick, or at least greatly help.
    J+C est. 6.22.08

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS spent half the night whining and moaning in his room, and my husband slept through every minute. There is nothing wrong with the boy, from what I can tell. I gave him Motrin, in case his molars were hurting. I know he was not hungry.

After spending half the night up listening to the baby, DH picked today to be extra loud while leaving the house. I couldn't sleep for an hour after he left.

Is it nap time yet?
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Izzy0927 said:
    @smg2302‌ do you play 2048? It's my newest obsession.
    I do.  I have only gotten to 1 1024 though.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @smg2302‌ I'm too lazy to look it up, what is 2048?
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am going to Jamaica in sept. and I have to change the name on my passport (married name change) before then. I need to fill out the form and mail everything today - giving an 8 week turnaround. They suggest 6 weeks. I am scared 8 weeks won't be enough.

I had to do that last year. It only took about 3 weeks for me!

My randomness is that my coffee machine broke this morning. I haven't had coffee since we found out about the baby but milk of magnesia is not working and I drink almost a gallon of water a day and that isn't working either. I miss coffee.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @catladytx is a number puzzle game.  You use the arrows to combine numbers, with the ultimate goal of earning 2048.  It's fun, but very frustrating.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We did have the talk a few nights ago that this will be our last kid. I'm sad because I wanted three but I agree that it is more fiscally responsible to have two kids (not at all a slight a those with 2+ kids).

We were team green with the first but I told DH that we will find out with this one and if Junior (baby nickname) happens to be a boy than I'm dumping the BINS AND BINS of Willa's clothing.

I've been all kinds of sads since that convo.
    Sometimes it sucks being a responsible adult. This is our last, too. 
    J+C est. 6.22.08

BabyFruit Ticker
  • WA1215WA1215 member
    I want subway (veggie) again today. DH won't go for it :(
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wanted to go to lunch with DH as a way of excusing going into town for knitting needles, but he needs to work through lunch.  Boo!  But, I'm going to take him lunch because this justifies my buying knitting needles.

Feb. 2015: Holiday Decoration Fails
  • My child refuses to let me change her diaper, or get her dressed, or basically touch her. It makes getting her ready in the morning a total nightmare. 

I've also woken up every morning this week with a dehydration headache. Um, Im sorry body..but I'm not drinking a liter of water while I sleep. 

BabyFruit Ticker

I just travelled with my marriage certificate for the first little while. You can legally use either your married or maiden name. You just need proof of why your passport doesn't match your other ID. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• We did have the talk a few nights ago that this will be our last kid. I'm sad because I wanted three but I agree that it is more fiscally responsible to have two kids (not at all a slight a those with 2+ kids).

We were team green with the first but I told DH that we will find out with this one and if Junior (baby nickname) happens to be a boy than I'm dumping the BINS AND BINS of Willa's clothing.

Sometimes it sucks being a responsible adult. This is our last, too. 

We had decided that this would be our last when we were trying. It's sad, but since I knew that going in, I think it helps. I'm really trying to savor this pregnancy and live in the moment. (Easier said than done when I'm constantly thinking I'm going to lose my lunch.)
    I'm trying to think of a pregnancy bucket list. This is what I have so far:

- Invite family over and break the news in a cute way
    - Guilt free nap once a week
    - Take my kids to their favorite places before baby comes (park, zoo, children's museum)
    - Play the piano for baby (DS1 would dance in my belly and it was amazing)
    - Read a book to baby
    - Decorate one last nursery
    - Lay in the hammock and feel baby kicks

This is all I have so far. Any other ideas?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;</style>
  • Backstory: I need like a full 8 hrs of sleep a night, and I routinely (when we don't have other plans) sleep 10+ hrs on the weekend.

I tried to tell H that he needs to let me sleep/nap whenever I want to now, because it will be gone soon enough and all he did was laugh.... It probably helps that I have no symptoms - so my normal tiredness is all he sees. It kinda makes it a little unreal/unbelievable

I'm scared of the sleep deprivation.
  • aks01aks01 member
    I'm being a huge brat today and being extremely bitter that DH can drink when we go out and I can't. 

• I've been constipated for the past 3 days! Finally this morning at about 4:00am I was able to get it all out....ahhh felt great lol (sorry for so much emotion!) 

For the past 3 days I have had no morning sickness, etc. and now its back....ugh whats better constipation or this nauseous feeling!! Yuck!!
    Wedding Date: 04-02-2011

First Baby Due 02-14-2015

IT'S A GIRL!!

I LOVE the name Willa, but alas our last name starts with a W so I can't use it!

Also, the best yogurt EVER is Danon Oikos Traditional Apple Pie.  It's like dessert for breakfast and makes me immensely happy.   I was totally the crazy lady at the grocery store this week who told another woman who was perusing the yogurt that she had to buy it. 

DH wants this to be our last baby but I have always wanted 3 so I'm not giving up hope.  We're doing okay/good financially so if this continues I would like to eventually adopt a third. 
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Food related: I've been thinking of cinnamon toast crunch non-stop since someone mentioned it yesterday. I bought some last night and we're out of milk! I wish I lived on a dairy farm.
  • Food related: I've been thinking of cinnamon toast crunch non-stop since someone mentioned it yesterday. I bought some last night and we're out of milk! I wish I lived on a dairy farm.

Oh the torture lol! I had cinnamon toast crunch everyday day last week because it was all I wanted. Now I can't stand the thought of it. Funny how that works! :)
  • aks01 said:
    I am going to Jamaica in sept. and I have to change the name on my passport (married name change) before then. I need to fill out the form and mail everything today - giving an 8 week turnaround. They suggest 6 weeks. I am scared 8 weeks won't be enough.
    I'm pretty sure mine came earlier than 8 weeks. I can't remember.

Mine came in a month, you should be fine.
  • aks01aks01 member
    Another random: how cool are these underwear? As someone who constantly ruins white undies, I could definitely get on board with these.

• Izzy0927 said:
    that game drives me nuts... whats your high?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • @sugahcookie01, happy birthday and let us know how Minibar is! Sipping to no more than a glass seems smart to me.

Random: With today's seminar, meetings, and this board, I've done next to no work. Bravo, day. Bravo.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • abc313abc313 member
    Candy crush used to be a serious addiction but I quit cold turkey. Now thanks to you lovely ladies I'm itching to play again. :)

I love me some 2048 I'm so glad you can go higher now.

Does anyone watch Big Brother? I need someone to gossip about it with. ;;)
  • You guys, I had TWO lunches today...not like snacks, LUNCHES
  • Jay_Cee said:
    I just passed level 600 in candy crush. I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed.

Me too!  I never admit this because it's horrible how much of life I have wasted playing this game.  But it's like an obsession to make it to the final level.... they just keep creating more levels and I keep playing them.  Eventually they will stop making new levels and I will have defeated Candy Crush FOREVER!
  • jaztaz1 said:

Izzy0927 said:

that game drives me nuts... whats your high?

34348. My husband taught me his strategy of keeping the highest number in the lower right corner and never moving the numbers up, just down, left, and right, and that improved my score from like 8000 to 30000 in one game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married August 2009

BFP#1 12/19/13 * EDD 8/24/14 * MMC Discovered 2/04/14

BFP#2 5/27/14 * EDD 2/8/15 * Please be our rainbow

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"