March 2015 Moms

Thursday Symptoms

I'm up experiencing the consequences of some poor food choices, so let's get this rolling early!

How are you feeling today?

Re: Thursday Symptoms

• All.the.dreams! It's crazy what my pregnant brain can put together at night!
  • Woke up this morning feeling very dizzy. Eating some cereal with milk and a glass of juice as I'm typing this. Not sure the juice was a good idea though. 

7 Weeks today according to the bump app. I think its a day slow though I've started to notice. 

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Loading the player...
  • aesfaesf member
    blegh.  super naseous.  usually diet coke settles my stomach (whatever chemicals) but not today. STUPID INSURANCE REJECTING MY DICLEGIS.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
    SURPRISE! Here comes #3! 
  • Made myself a bowl of cereal and after a few bites of it I realized I'm not hungry and now have a queasy stomach. Hopefully my sweet sweet coffee will fix that.
  • Lots of boogers lately. Sorry gross I know. Anyone else have this issue??? Maybe I'm getting that instead of the more saliva thing that I keep reading all about

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Boobs still feel like they've been manhandled and then shot with paintballs. I work nights and the past two nights I start to get queasy around 5:30am. And last night I ate spaghetti around 11 and I swear none of it digested. It's still in my stomach being uncomfortable and making me burp. And now I want to hurl thinking about spaghetti.
    Me(29), DH (29)
    Married December 2011     TTC#1 Since November 2013
    Dec. 2013... BFP! 12/31/13... Natural M/C 1/29/14 (8 weeks)
    July 2014...BFP!... 17dpo beta 581...19dpo beta 1419!!.. stick baby, stick!
    EDD: 3/20/15.. It's a boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • So bloated. Gassy. Crazy sense of smell. Nausea on and off. insomnia. everything except sore boobs (which I never had last time either)

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Hope the morning sickness goes away for all you ladies and you feel better soon.

I'm sticking around I guess til AF shows.  I'm expecting any day now because of a few BFN on the Wondfos. I threw the rest of them out this morning.  Lesson learned!

Still have a really dry mouth, watery CM, and high temps, but maybe it's residual after effects from a CP. We shall see!

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • nalefnalef member
    So incredibly tired. I was nauseous this morning and sent the hubby running downstairs for Goldfish crackers. Felt better after a handful and glass of milk.
  • createmagic14createmagic14 member
    edited July 2014
    Some sort of awful metallic taste in my mouth.  The nausea isn't bad yet today, but yesterday I thought I was going to lose it while coaching. I ate some popcorn at snack break with the girls and felt better. I'm working on trying to remember to have a small snack with me at all times.  Oh! And the burping, lots of burping.  Ugh

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• aesfaesf member
    smfeuro said:
    Lots of boogers lately. Sorry gross I know. Anyone else have this issue??? Maybe I'm getting that instead of the more saliva thing that I keep reading all about
    Sinus issues are normal symptoms of prgnancy AND shittily enough, can last 9 months to the rest of your life. Babies ruin everything. :-p
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
    SURPRISE! Here comes #3! 
  • My boobs don't really hurt today... But my nipples are tender so I'm taking that as a sign. Feeling hungry but not hungry. My dreams really stressed me out a lot last night. I fucking backed up into a child.... One of my dream witnesses told me they were faking but I was so scared! I'm gassy and I'm up to 2x waking up a night. Oh and I get to see the sunrise every.damn.day. :|
  • I'm having some sinus issues today as well. Random thing started Tuesday: easy to poo in the morning turns to constipation in the evening. Very frustrating!
  • Still so so very tired. No matter how much sleep I get. Woke up this morning with a terrible head ache and feeling nauseous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lash10Lash10 member
    Nausea pretty much all day. I'm hungry and then feel sick. Burping and gas and all of a sudden going to the bathroom. Super tired in the morning and end up napping with my 2yr old for at least 2 hrs but then I can't fall asleep at night. Ugh
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • For those with MS, does puking actually help?  I find myself standing over the toilet begging to puke, but I don't know if would actually bring relief.

Does anyone else feel like pregnancy is just one big hangover (without the fun the night before)???

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pretty much just tired, sore boobs and constant peeing.  It would be nice if the MS stayed away this time, but it is still early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a problem with a strange taste in my mouth after I eat anything. It totally grosses me out and I'm constantly brushing my teeth. Also have been nauseous just like the rest if you but the Zofran has helped lots.
    BabyFruit Ticker

~I have a baby in heaven 3-20-12~
  • Yes all one gigantic never ending hangover!! I told my bf that yesterday when he didn't understand how I was feeling, now I think he gets it.

Currently eating goldfish in bed because salty carbs seem to be the only thing that keep the nausea at bay for a bit. I'm trying to muster enough energy to do a workout this morning, we'll see if that happens. In hoping I can have a short day at work today, hiding is getting more and more difficult. We have a really close staff and a pretty small back room. If I hear one more girl go "I feel fat in this" or "I want cake, ooh no ice cream, wait no pizza" I'm going to punch someone. Thanks hormones :)

Surprise! Baby #2 EDD 7/28/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The vivid dreams have started.  Woke up from a way to real nightmare around 4 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep until almost 6:30...and then my alarm went off at 7.  

On a side note, @aesf your ticker is cracking me the hell up "my brain is growing fast & I already have more brain cells than Paris Hilton."
  • ohana112610ohana112610 member
    edited July 2014
    Slept through most of the night. Which hasn't happened in weeks. Got out of bed=nauseous. Got gingerale, got back in bed and fell asleep until 10:30. That HAS NOT happened for a month. Sleep has not been my friend. Glad I was able to get some sleep because today is a late day at work and I'll be there until 9pm. Hopefully this cereal stays down.
  • I convinced someone's using my boobs for punching bags while I sleep or something. DH tried to touch and it was a no go. I got incredibly queasy and nasty feeling last night closing at work. And a few nights out of the week still waking up with stomach pains unable to sleep :( my angel is worth it but what are you doing to me???
  • I just watched a vid of the female ninja warrior and I cried. I think I've reached the weepy stage.
  • Ugh...baaaaarf. It's a rough morning for me. Lots of nausea and puking and major fatigue. NOT good timing because I am expected to attend a big fancy business dinner tonight for my husband's company, and it's my first time meeting his big boss and owner of the company.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

• A little less nauseous today, but only because I crammed two pieces of toast down this morning for breakfast, I think.  Totally with everyone on the sinus thing - and the worst part, I'm certain the drainage just makes the nausea worse!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Exhausted! We are on a mandatory overtime at my job right now so I get to bed at 3. My kids have been getting up at 5:30 and every night I am praying they will sleep till 7. DS is sick and cleaning up terrible poopy diapers and throw up is not great for my nose today. Normally It's not a problem but today is a different story.
  • Pretty sure I've progressed to a sinus infection since I'm now sneezing/coughing up bloody mucus. (Also if you google "coughing up blood" it will tell you that you have TB or lung cancer. No more googling for me.) I really really want to avoid antibiotics if I can, and I'm pretty sure this is all viral anyways, so I'm trying to ride it out. But I am so miserable and all I want to do is sit at my desk and cry. I'm not really having any real pregnancy symptoms today except the bloating, so that has me worried too. I used a Wondfo this morning because I am BSC and I swear the test line was slightly lighter than the control so now I'm freaking out. Don't cry at work, don't cry at work, don't cry at work....

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just really hate everyone and everything. I have all the other symptoms, but my emotions have really been out of control. Yesterday I refused to eat ice cream just because it was the wrong flavor... and then I cried about it! sheesh!

Me(24), DH (31)
    Married November 2013     TTC#1 Since August 2013
    December 2013... BFP MC (8 weeks)
    April 2014...BFP CP
    June 2014...BFP... 12dpo beta 67...14dpo beta 134!!
    EDD: 3/4/15

image  image image image
  • holly628 said:

Hope the morning sickness goes away for all you ladies and you feel better soon.

I'm sticking around I guess til AF shows.  I'm expecting any day now because of a few BFN on the Wondfos. I threw the rest of them out this morning.  Lesson learned!

Still have a really dry mouth, watery CM, and high temps, but maybe it's residual after effects from a CP. We shall see!
    Oh no @holly628‌! Is it possible that it's a bad batch of Wondfos? Have you tried another test? I'm so so sorry you're going through this. :(

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • so much baby brain - this week alone i've said something really stupid to my boss (enough to get in a little trouble for), drove my gas tank so empty i thought i was going to run out before i got to the gas station and messed up our dependant care account for the remainder of the year. ugh.

also, upset stomach, sleeping 10+ hrs a night and still exhausted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • And I'm eating ramen noodles for lunch. Those tasting good has to be a symptom...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • woke up at 1:30am hungry and had a HUGE gas bubble (it was stuck...) so I ate a left over cheese burger from mcdonalds from earlier in the day (I lad 3 cheese burgers and 15 chicken nuggets lol it was delicious)

when I finally fell back to sleep I woke up at 5:30am being cuddled by FH and almost cried happy tears. (this happens all the time idk why it made me emotional this morning)

and around 7:30 I pooped :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • So tired, I'm always falling asleep before 9! I also have been having crazy dreams the past couple of nights!!!!1

BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm grouchy today. Normally I am obnoxiously happy and I actually fart rainbows and glitter like a unicorn but today i am grumpy cat.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• holly628 said:

Hope the morning sickness goes away for all you ladies and you feel better soon.

Oh no @holly628‌! Is it possible that it's a bad batch of Wondfos? Have you tried another test? I'm so so sorry you're going through this. :(

I'll try a frer tomorrow morning or Saturday, so I may be out.

I hope you feel better soon @puppylove84! Don't worry about your wondfos, you still have a line!

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Same ole stuff for me, bloated and sore boobs, although yesterday I had some brown spotting that freaked me out. I've read it's normal, so I'm trying not to worry unless it turns red. My betas are good, so that's helped keep me from going too crazy.

• Woke up very nauseus and hungry, but I'm having a hard time finding things that are appealing :/
    Last week I would damn near eat a floor tile and this week food doesn't interest me much :(
    Sore boobs and nipples, crazy crazy dreams, smell issues (nearly vomited over a coworkers smelly lunch today)
    Restless sleep & exhaustion.

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Burping constantly, running nose, waves of mild nausea (so glad it's not worse than that), heartburn, headache, tired.... Pretty much my normal rundown, not helped by a busy day at work.
  • All the nausea/tiredness/lightheadedness has gone away. I noticed in the shower last night that my nipples hurt to the touch and my side-boobs are sore.

Also I cried at a pea the other day so theres that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"