March 2015 Moms
Options

Help! Very young mom!

13»

Re: Help! Very young mom!

• Options
    A private message is one that only you and the person who's talking to you can see :)
  • Options
    Yes, I sent you one. If you go to the top right of the page their will be a little envelope. When you see red numbers next to it, it means you have messages.

image image
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My niece was 16 when she got pregnant and she is now the most amazing mom I know! I agree to get healthy, get vitamins, if you can see a dr and know your options and be strong in what you want. Also be realistic about what they may do/say and have options in that regard as well. Most importantly find a healthy support system! There are teen mom groups in many communities. Good luck to you and have faith! It'll all be ok!
  • Options
    cafecreme said:
    Yes, I sent you one. If you go to the top right of the page their will be a little envelope. When you see red numbers next to it, it means you have messages.
    At night before bed is stellar advice. That's the only way i can take mine without at least dry heaving. Also eat as soon as you can after getting up in the morning. An empty stomach is not your friend.

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

• Options
    A baby is always a blessing :)) your family will accept the news when you are ready to share. In the meantime, see your doctor and be sure to stay healthy/take your vitamins! Good luck!
  • Options
    Hey sorry for the situation you seem to be in. I grew up in a very conservative family, homeschooled, and my family has all but disowned me for marrying my husband. I know what a toll some of this stuff can take. Need anyone to talk to I'll be here. Hang in there dear!
  • Options
    It was music to my ears to hear your mind is set on keeping your baby. All I can see already is what an amazing mommy you're going to be by seeking out what's best for your child. Even though plenty of things about this is hard, the joys that come with this miracle are amazing!!!!!
  • Options
    Hello there sweety- I know how difficult this all is for you but always try to keep baby in mind, and what's best for him/her. It looks to me like you'll do wonderfully as a young mom :).
    I have a family member and quite a few friends that got pregnant in high school. It's never an easy situation.
    Basically all the advice I wanted to give you was already shared by @SNLT1012 ...(I really suggest you take up her offer and ask her whatever questions you may have- she's a bottomless pit of good advice and really has her heart in the right place.)

Good luck, dear, and keep your chin up. Be proud of your decision and never let anyone (not the church, or that horrible booger of a boy) put you down or make you feel bad for your pregnancy!

I think I speak for most of the ladies here when I say that we've got your back :)
    Beatrice- bfp September 16 2013, born February 1 2014 died later same day.
  • Options
    I'm late to this thread, but I too wanted to commend you for seeking out help and taking steps to take care of yourself and your baby.  I hope your conversation with your mom goes well. Know we're all on your side and there is a wealth of information and support here for you.  
  • Options
    Thank y'all so much
  • Options
    I will Lett y'all know what my mama says when shee comes back
  • Options

This made me cry I don't like how to post to certain names or private messages butt thank youu all most of my friends know andd my bestfriends mom knows noww shee is comin with me to tell my mom then I will gett started on this jerouny it will be difficult butt my baby is a part of me I'm scared butt excited in already Savin money I hope everything goes good I'm gettin my life straight my baby's father messaged me this Mornin sayin he wants me to abort thee baby. I said no not even in my mind I did something like a women noww I'm gonna take my responsability like a women andd raise my child if he doesn't wanna be there then we wi be fine on ourr own(:

What a terrible little boy >:(
    Don't listen to him- if you believe in your decision , then go for it. That boy deserves to pay child support for the rest if his life.
    I really hope the best for you :) good luck telling your mom, and (after she's calmed down a bit) congratulate her on becoming a grannie :).
    Beatrice- bfp September 16 2013, born February 1 2014 died later same day.
  • Options
    Agree with the women here. Take a pregnancy test if you haven't done so.
    They have gummy prenatal vitamins that are affordable and if u are worried about someone finding them, put them in a ziplock ;)
    Regarding the church that says you are going to hell for your piercings... Ah, well, you are not. Surround yourself by people who love and support you. You are going to need love and not judgement. We are here, too. You are not alone.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    They all have been plus I took these today to the other ones were at thee beggin of this month
  • Options
    I got pregnant at 18 had him when I was 19. It will all work out. The sooner you tell your mom the better. I told mine right away. I was getting ready to start law school so imagine how angry she was. But now everything has worked out fine . Good luck and God bless
  • Options
    Pre law. C'mon ....obviously . Why do people find it necessary to be snarky on here?
  • Options
    By the way it's spelled what*. I see you didn't attend any college.
  • Options
    It's ok and thanks for your advice to the law school women I can't remember your name but all moms are different I have my mind set on tellin my mom when she gets back she keeps puttin the date off to come back due to thee loss I'm sorry I'm nott gonna putt stress andd sayin it over a phone I'm 15 I probably have no future with law school so were different thank youu forr your advice ma'am but I'm still waitin
  • Options

And i have been havin mild stomach pains my baby's fathers mother (the soon to be grandmother) knows now and she is takin me to the health clinic I think

I'm glad she's taking you to the clinic. And I think you're right to wait to tell your mom in person.
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    I am currently 6w3d and I am only 17. I will be 18 when the baby arrives so yes I am a very young mom too. With my mom being a midwife I knew she would accept the fact her 17 year old was pregnant but of course she would be upset. My boyfriend and I went to my family doctor without a parent to get vitamins and she set up an u/s for me. I had to tell my mom that night so i just sat her down at the table and showed her my positive pregnancy test. Her first response was "what about school" I am on online school so i stressed to her how i will graduate from high school one way or another. She ended up taking me to my first u/s with nothing but a smile on her face. Being a teen mom wont be easy, that's for sure! But you can do it
  • Options
    I just want to echo what other people are saying that it sounds like you are already being proactive and doing great things for your baby.  I live in an area with a very high teen pregnancy rate - I taught middle school and had girls as young as 13 in my class who were pregnant.  My high school had a daycare attached with about 15 kids in it who were children of the HS students.  While I don't have experience with it personally, I've seen many of my close friends go through something similar to your situation and we are all in our 30s now and they are great parents with children who are doing just fine.  Hang in there and take advantage of the resources available to you and always ask questions when you need advice. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MangomamaFLMangomamaFL member
    edited July 2014
    Expected Due Date (EDD) is based on the first day of Last Menstrual Period (LMP). So you if were expected a start of the new cycle on June 12 (aka first day of missed period) and assuming you have a 28 days cycles this places LMP at May 15.

EDD is about LMP subtract 3 months plus 7 days -> Feb 22 +/- 2 wks

Expected Due Date (EDD) based on date of conception is subtract 7 day then subtract 3 months -> Feb 24 +/- 2 wks  (I used May 31 as date of conception.)

BabyFetus Ticker

Birth is safe as life gets - Harriette Hartigan

• Options
    MangomamaFLMangomamaFL member
    edited July 2014
    Could I go to a doctor without a parent?
    It depends on the parental notification laws in your state. But it is worth a try.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Birth is safe as life gets - Harriette Hartigan

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"