August 2012 Moms
Options

Kinda NBR (room decorating)

I wanted to put carpet in DD's bedroom in our new house so she'd have something soft to sit on. It's hardwood floors. Instead, due to loads of unexpected remodeling expenses, we can't afford it. Oh well. Maybe in a couple years, if she wants it.

Does anyone have an inexpensive, yet still nice, place to buy kids rugs? Don't need something huge, but I would still like SOME space on her floor to be comfy to sit on. Any ideas?
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kinda NBR (room decorating)

• Options
    If there happens to be a Crate & Barrel outlet anywhere near you, that's where I bought the rug in our nursery and I love it. We have a Target rug in DD's room (ordered online), and it's not nearly as nice quality as the Crate & Barrel outlet one. They had a lot of fun patterns in the store, but the inventory changes frequently.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woah @CourtandNate‌ I love that rug but damn is it expensive!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    vic8504vic8504 member
    edited July 2014
    I would just keep checking on Zulily. They always have rugs on there that are pretty good deals. I have almost bought one a couple of times but want to get the wall to wall in DD's home torn up first. 

They actually have some on there today!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"