Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

pack n play

Anyone have a baby who won't sleep in a pack and play? Or any ideas to get one to? Lo won't and we travel a lot and it's so frustrating that she won't. When we try to lay her down she immediately wakes up. Any ideas?

Re: pack n play

• Options
    Does she normally sleep in a crib at home ? If so bring her crib sheet she's been sleeping on and her favorite blanket or stuffy if she has one, could also try using the pack n play at home for a few sleeps to get her use to it
  • Options
    roo1ooroo1oo member
    Try naps in it too. And following your bedtime routine even while traveling helps a lot.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I try to follow bed time routine and I tuck her blanket around the pad for her but doesn't seem to help. I will try using it a couple nights in her room to see if it will get her used to it.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    flclflcl member
    Lurking from 3-6....  Is your PNP at the lowest level?  I found that my LO will sleep on the highest level but not the lowest.  I'm not sure if the surface is too hard all the way on the bottom or what it is.  He isn't sitting up on his own quite yet so there hasn't been any danger in him sleeping at the higher level.  Not sure if you're driving to your travels but if you are, maybe a PNP mattress will help?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"