Cincinnati Babies
Options

recommend your workout

Ladies,

Since I found out that I will be donating my kidney to Max in 2009, the doctors are telling me that I need to start now on eating healthy and getting into shape.  So, guess what my new years resolution is? 

What do you ladies do as your workout?  I don't have the money to do a gym membership.  Pilates?  Yoga?  Whats your routine?

Thanks!

Re: recommend your workout

• Options

wow what motivation to get into shape!  I'm going to put myself on Max's donor list for my motivation as well. 

I am doing the 30 day shred - I am on day 20.  I also walk and trying to get into running.

I know it cost money but I would highly suggest talking to a nutrionist to see about the healthiest diet to get on.  Maybe post on the Nutrition board  or on a popular board to see if they have suggestions.  I know Manther200 or something like that on teh regular Cinti board seems to exercise a lot she might have some good suggestions.

• Options

You may want to see if your insurance will cover a nutritionist visit...mine does if your dr writes an Rx for it!  Call your insurance company; if they do, call your dr.

For exercising, I would go to the library and look at their fitness videos...it's free and you are forced to change your routine often when they are due!  LOL

Good luck and I'm praying for your family!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"