2nd Trimester

I just discovered...

If we have a girl, all of her names will end with an 'e' Chloe Rose ****ce. That's not random or anything... I'm bored.

Re: I just discovered...

• hahaha I'm bored too.
  • Haha, I make weird connections like this all the time with people's names.

DH and I have 6 nephews (his sister's 3 boys and his brother's 3 boys) and they all have two syllable names that end in -ON. Landon, Keaton, Jackson, Lawson, Auston and Weston. 

We're breaking the trend :) 

• Loading the player...
  • How much snow did you get today?
  • I think 7". But I'm too lazy to measure so that's an estimate. Mrsjazzsinger, I hate to sound like an idiot, but exactly how cold is it up there? Are you freezing your tootsies off?
  • If we have a daughter her initials will be S.I.G.H. = Sophia Isabelle-Grayce H*****

It really wasn't intentional...it was after we combined names that we realized what her initials will be.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagephillyandashley:
    I think 7". But I'm too lazy to measure so that's an estimate. Mrsjazzsinger, I hate to sound like an idiot, but exactly how cold is it up there? Are you freezing your tootsies off?

You don't sound like an idiot :) 

Normally its around the low teens-low twenties (give or take a few degrees), but we're in the middle of a cold snap this week and its been mostly negatives and low single digits. Its about -12 right now! Anchorage doesn't get as cold as some of the more interior parts of Alaska fortunately :) But still definitely colder than Seattle where both hubs and I are from! 

• mrsjazzsinger! i love the baby name picks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"