Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Curves

Anyone a member? How much is your membership? Do you like the workout?
Josie Cailin 7/25/08 Asher Mason 7/19/10

Re: Curves

• Options

I used to work at one.  I really liked it.  It's great if you haven't worked out in a while or if you are kinda out of shape.  You alternate between aerobic stations (where you can run or march) and weight machines that target the areas that most women want to focus on (backs of the upper arms, inner/outer thighs, stomach, etc.).

I saw it work really well for a lot of women. You also get measurment as often as you like to chart your progress.  

Good luck. 

• Options
    It's fun at first, but then it gets *really* boring after awhile because you go in the same loop every time you go and hear the same music (you have to listen to theirs in order to know when to switch).  I also only lost like 3-5 pounds doing it.  When I went to a regular gym I was able to get into much better shape because I could focus my workout to what my body needed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was a member before I got pg.

Membership was around $30 / month.

It's definitely good if you haven't worked out in a while. The problem is that as you build up your fitness level, you have to go around the circle more & more times to get a good workout. That takes a while though.

One of my friends quit going after 4 years (told you it takes a while) because she had to go around 5 times to feel like she was getting any sort of workout at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"