Pregnant after a Loss
Options

When did you start to show?

I know that everybody is different but I'm just curious, when did you start to show?  (I was plump before pregnancy so I wondering when I'll start to show-on average)

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: When did you start to show?

• Options

I started to show at 14 weeks...blaming it on the twins!

• Options
    To people who knew me around 20 weeks, for those that did not know me, I did not look pregnant till 24, 25 weeks.  I am tall with a long torso so I showed later.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My ILs noticed at 8 wks, but no one at work noticed until 13 wks.  I'm pretty slender, so I couldn't really hide the bump very well. (I was 124 lbs and 5'7" when I got pg.)

• Options
    I think that I started to show around 19w, but I didn't really start getting comments until around 22w.
  • Options

I'm not skinny by any means, still I didn't have  a belly really before.

I started to show where people could notice in my baggy work scrubs around 24 wks.  That's when people started to feel comfortable coming out and asking if I was pregnant.  Some are just asking now. 

• Options
    Ppl who knew could tell at 16w and strangers could tell I was popping by 20w.  I was about a size 6/8 pre-pg.
  • Options

Around 15 weeks to people who know and about 16.5 week to strangers. My first comment was rude too. By 18 weeks at our friends wedding I was huge and everyone knew without a doubt.

~Katie~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"