Northern California Babies
Options

woohoo! Party is rockin'!

NOT!

It's me, DH and one weird kid who is a fan of the band.

We're watching european metal videos.

Yussssssss.

Re: woohoo! Party is rockin'!

• Options
    lol. got kinda the same party here. nerds in the kitchen talking lighting and high tech nerd. then my bil's are playing old video games. wow we all know how to party huh?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Please don't call Greyson a weird kid.  ;)

I would love to join you all.  Happy New Year, Kel!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKellina71:

Please don't call Greyson a weird kid.? ;)

LOL at Kelli!! ?

Maybe it will pick up! ?The night is still young. ?

imageimage
    107 Read/listened to in 2011: 91 Books/16 Audiobooks
    Read 2012: 33/50
  • Options

See you should've invited the cutie from Little Star over! 

You guys could always come rock out over here.  We're drinking cocktails and watching old Friends episodes.  Uhp -they're breaking out the Wii!  Gotta go!

• Options
    imageMrs_Shmoopie:

See you should've invited the cutie from Little Star over! 

You guys could always come rock out over here.  We're drinking cocktails and watching old Friends episodes.  Uhp -they're breaking out the Wii!  Gotta go!

Oh my gosh, I would love to be watching Friends right now. I think I would get shot if i tried to turn it on. 

• Options

Husband and friend watching Indiana jones movie and cranky tired child whining a lot. Yep big party here. Ugh I hate being home new years. Welcome to parenthood for me!

Wish everyone lots of good wonderful things in the new year.

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, and on the bright side?  You can probably take that nice long bath now.  ;) 
  • Options

imageMrs_Shmoopie:
    Oh, and on the bright side?? You can probably take that nice long bath now.? ;)?

?

hee hee =)?

• Options

Yup.

We just got home from a geek party... they were playing Magic the Gathering and Scrabble and trying to complete a Rubik's Cube as quickly as possible.

*sigh*

I just ate a Double Double and am heading to bed in a bit.

• Options

Did you just say "double double"??

Kelly, in their house, my bro (he is a HUGE sports fan and she hates sports) and his girlfriend have 2 tvs side by side in the living room... and she has a pair of wireless headphones.  Yes, they sit on their couch, cuddle, and watch 2 separate tv shows. 

I can see you and Ben doing that, Euro metal videos on one screen, Friends on the other.  ;)

Happy New Year!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Your party sounds better than mine!

Peyton is asleep, DH is across the street at a party and I am at home watching the news and nesting.

Woo hoo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"