Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Babies Galore!

We just found out that we have a friend, cousin and SIL who are having babies in June. And we think we're going to be getting an announcement this weekend from another friend that they are pregnant too.  Yippee!!!!!  Figures this would all happen after I went back to work so now I can't spend time making things... I have so many things I want/need to make for us. 

I tried to make a bootie last night, but it looks more like a thumbless mitten.... guess I didn't get the heal right.

Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
Losing it...Without Losing it

Re: Babies Galore!

• Options

Wow!  That's a LOT of babies!

Which reminds me.  I need to make an announcement.

NOT!  lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow! Good thing babies are fun, lol. I'm hoping we get the same announcement soon from a friend she has been TTC since DH and I started, done 4 IUI, had one m/c and just found out they have to do IVF. I am hoping and praying that she's our next announcement.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know!  I have like, seriously, 10 friends or family members that are due starting in February!  When I was pregnant, I knew like 2-3.  I know I shouldn't be disappointed, but I kind of am.... I mean they'd be a little closer in age to my dd if it had been sooner...  But I am happy for them too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"