Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Advice please

DS is really stuffed up today and is having a hard time sleeping because of it - I think being on his back makes it worse and hard to breathe.  I just propped him up on a pillow because he slept great on a pillow in bed with me this afternoon.  However, I'm concerned about a pillow in the crib - you ladies have any tips or words of wisdom?

Re: Advice please

• Options
    When DS is sick, we usually co sleep. He soothes back to sleep much easier if he's with us and he can comfort nurse as often as he wants to.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Options
    When Mikey had a bad cold/chest congestion I put his swing in the bathroom w/ the shower running. The steam loosens the gunk in their lungs. We used a cool mist humidifier for the same thing. I also slept w/ him in our recliner when he was really bad. It kept him from being flat on his back and felt better being w/ him during his bad coughing spells.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we propped up his crib mattress - still is.  it has been for a few weeks since he had croup and is sick.  we just put a pillow under one side of the mattress.  it is a slight incline.
  • Options

Like PP have said when he is really sick like this we co-sleep.  He just feels better being near us.

But as per the pillow Harmon has slept with one since 6 months.  He can't sleep in an empty crib.  He has to have it.  We got permission from the pedi after he gained full control of his head and could really roll over.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the suggestions, ladies! I really appreciate it.  :-)
  • Options
    Tallen is adorable! I hope he feels better soon.Big Smile
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"