Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Who else is home on NYE?

I came home about an hour ago. My ILs are having a party, but there's just no way I'm staying out with DS til after midnight.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image

Re: Who else is home on NYE?

• DH and I are home too. We've just opened our second bottle of champagne. Cheers!
  • Us. My nice ILs invited us to a party and so did some friends, but we don't feel like it.

Come chat.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm at home. DH is at work. Sad
    231IMG_7435002IMG_7756
  • We are.  I'm sitting here on the comp. and dh is in bed watching a movie.  Both girls are fast asleep.  BOOOORING!
    Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Me.  Im in Vegas, and there's no way we're headed to the strip, or out at all for that matter.  Just hanging out with friends, pizza and wings.
  • We are.  I really wish I could be drinking.  Just me and DH - oh, and the crying baby who won't go to sleep.  Sad
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are!  DH is putting DD down now, and once he finishes we're going to fire up some snacks and it'll be serious game-night time.  We have some ice wine we've been waiting to try too.
  • We are.  DD is snoozing, and DH and I are drinking wine and web surfing.  0-6 is dead tonight, so I am lurking and outing myself over here.  Hope that is ok.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I've been sitting here at home flipping between NYE specials and nursing my strep throat.  Lame.  :(
  • We just came home a little while ago from our friends party.  Hunter was such a little sweetheart even tho he was exhausted.  He passed out the second I put him to bed and we are going to get out the drinks and play some games as soon as I finish pumping :-) My old roommate is here and we do game nights with her all the time anyway.

Have a happy New Years!

• Pathetically raising hand!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • DH is at work.  I am cleaning like a mad woman because Evan is asleep and this is the only chance I get to do housework uninterrupted.  All the laundry is done and the bathroom is cleaned. 

I may eat my words because of the fireworks outside....

• I'm home, DS is sleeping and I've got a pint of Ben & Jerry's. DH is on vacation with some friends, he called to wish us a happy new year at 9.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"