Multiples

Something for you new mothers to look forward to

Getting molars equals two screaming babies all night long. I feel like I have two newborns again.

Re: Something for you new mothers to look forward to

• omg.. I am right there with you.  Tylenol only gets them so far and I am out of Motrin. Blerghh... They scream all day, the chew on everything, they bite me... molars suck. They never had problems with their other teeth, but these friggen molars!! It's been weeks of this. Poor babies Broken Heart
    no day but today~ RENT  *HEG survivors*
    ::where a sig pic would go if TB wasn't a d*ck::
     Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • So this is totally unrelated, but I love the pics of your twins! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • You're mean!!!!

I keep telling my husband things will get easier with them by their first birthday!! HA HA!?

• For you Sweater, I think things will only get easier! You have had a pretty rough 5 months! After our months of nicu/reflux crap was over- it was all up hill from there! Truly, the older they get, the more interactive, and funny they get.. it seriously is SO much fun! The fun part totally outweighs the hard!
  • Ditto pp-- You have such beautiful children!!  I even made DH come and look at their picture
  • I think my boys are going through this right now.  They have slight fevers and are glued to me, chewing on their hands, biting, and constantly crying.  They're also a little sick right now, but I'm thinking the molars are coming in.  Any of your little ones have fevers with the molars coming in?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"