2nd Trimester
Options

What Are Your NY's Resolutions?

I work on the 4th floor of an office building so I am going to start taking the stairs everyday and dh wants me to practice my Tae Kwon Do patterns as 'exercise' lol
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: What Are Your NY's Resolutions?

• Options

After my doctor appointment today, avoid soda. Like completely.  I got a huge lecture today and now I'm inspired.

And maybe try to increase my tolerance of stupid people. But that might be too much work..

• Options
    imageabizzzle:

And maybe try to increase my tolerance of stupid people. But that might be too much work..

Oh I wish I could learn to tolerate stupid people, unfortunately, I work for a company whose customers are all morons.  Siiiiiiigh. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going to start working out again once I kick my cold.  DH and I have also set financial goals to help us save more $$ before baby.
  • Options

To get back in the gym.  I was really good in the beginning but now that the weather in Mich sucks I've come up with a million excuses not to go (driving is bad, its freezing, etc).  Its been several weeks and I vow to get back into at least a 3 day/week routine of walking, biking, water aerobics, and yoga.

Also, to get cracking on our nursery!  I'm working on a custom-bedding order; we're painting next weekend; then we'll pick carpet and a closet organizational-system.  SO excited!  DH, not so much...I call him my "general contractor".

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"