Trying to Get Pregnant

I'm on to the next f-ing cycle...

I'm mad, frustrated, and most of all heart broken.

I cannot believe this is so difficult.  I never dreamed I would be in this position, praying every day for a baby.

Well, I'm on to the next month.  I quit temping during my LP this last cycle due to traveling.  I would have done anything for a Christmas BFP.

Do any of you have tips on producing fertile CM?  I've never had EWCM, in fact, only a day or two of wet CM most cycles.  I've tried pre seed, green tea, grapefruit juice, carrots, and some other stupid crap I read on the internet.  Any help would be appreciated.

Anyhoo - Thanks for letting me vent.

I wish I didn't have to say it but ... maybe next cycle will be our lucky one Sad

Re: I'm on to the next f-ing cycle...

• it sounds like your trying the typical stuff. ?my suggestion is to relax and celebrate the new year, it's 12:10.?
  • Just so you know, I got my BFP without EWCM.

• Loading the player...
  • Green Tea works for some. Honestly the one time in my life that I can remember having EWCM was when I was drinking TONS of water so that's what I'm trying, it can't hurt.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"