Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

How do you know you're getting older?

I can't drink for shiit and I'm spending NYE watching HGTV making resolutions about keeping my house cleaner.

Re: How do you know you're getting older?

• Options
    When you'd RATHER stay home than go out.
  • Options

ooo what's on hgtv?

Red went to the grocery store and was offended wehn the checkout girl commented on there being so many old people shopping for groceries and not out partying.  hahaha.  but hey, i got my mac and cheese.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebatstafuny:

Red went to the grocery store and was offended wehn the checkout girl commented on there being so many old people shopping for groceries

OMG. That's hilarious. Your poor DH!!

• Options
    old when you are in freaking bed at 9pm on NYE
  • Options
    I agree. That is pretty funny.
  • Options
    I'm so there with you, we spent the day with the inlaws, and his grandmothers.  I wouldn't change anything.  I had 2 glasses of wine and I feel sick.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When I stopped getting carded.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Options
    imagebatstafuny:

ooo what's on hgtv?

Red went to the grocery store and was offended wehn the checkout girl commented on there being so many old people shopping for groceries and not out partying.  hahaha.  but hey, i got my mac and cheese.

bwahaha, that's why we all went home early.  old people were buying groceries, which i did when i got off, and all the young kids were just buying booze.

• Options

Ahhh... What I would do for cable!!

imageimage
  • Options

imageFlipFlopChick:
    When you'd RATHER stay home than go out.

Ditto.  We made dinner and watched the "early" countdown.  It is 11:30 here, and I'm heading to bed.  And I'm really, really happy not to be getting hoochied up and going out in the cold like I did when I was in college.  Warm bed, warm doggies, and warm DH is where it's at now!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"