Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

PSA: Member's Mark formula

I'm sure most of you know this, but I figured I'd put it out there for those who don't.  At Sam's club they sell their brand, Member's Mark, formula.  It comes in 51 and some odd number ounces and is $19.38.  It is the same as Enfamil Lipil.  They also now have the equivalent to Enfamil Gentlease, but it wasn't in my particular Sam's yet (but it's kind of the most moronic Sam's club I've ever been to, so that doesn't surprise me).  I think that one will be about $24.  Anyhow, the savings are pretty incredible when you buy MM brand versus Enfamil, even when you take formula checks into consideration.  And it's less than Parent's Choice at Walmart. 

Re: PSA: Member's Mark formula

• Options

Not to be snarky - but how do you know its the same?

I've been tempted to try it but I'm afraid it will completely screw with her system.  I'm paranoid that way :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It has the same ingredients and the same nutrients.  They do a side by side comparison right on the label.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is what we use. DD loves it and so does our budget. Wink
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip! DD will be on BM for another couple months but I'm making a mental note of this. ; )
  • Options

We use PC from Walmart and actually they are the same price compared to ounces.

Plus we dont go to Sams enough to compensate for the drive time there and back just for formula.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejenn&tim05:

We use PC from Walmart and actually they are the same price compared to ounces.

Plus we dont go to Sams enough to compensate for the drive time there and back just for formula.

Hmmm, prices must vary from store to store, but in my area PC is slightly more expensive than Member's Mark.

• Options
    DS loves this. Our pedi told us to try it.
  • Options

You might want to try a sample (you can get one free online) before you by the 51oz can.  We bought two huge cans and it caused my DS to be constipated.  The formulas are similar but not the exact same.  The members mark has smoother grains an a more yellow tint. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"