Northern California Babies

marsnemmo

did you get your onesie?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: marsnemmo

• No =(, I think I gave up on it coming..

How about you?

?

Happy new year BTW!?

• happy new year too! nope i didnt either. I guess we are onesies less together! i feel a little better that i wasnt the only one though. Embarrassed Any big plans for this evening? i have about 5 or 6 of dh and roomates friends. they are speaking high tech nerd. so im a little bored. hehe

• Loading the player...
  • awwwe... I know what you mean when everyone is speaking a different kind of language. Although I do it to my friends when I talk nest talk (like I say tmi and all the other abbreviations, and they are like HUH?)

?

no big plans here.. DH just got off work so he's coming home and cooking a surf and turf kind of thing we bought lobster tail at costco.. i just put maile to bed. Other than that I plan to be in bed after I digest dinner. We went to target today which is always the highlight of my week except the return part. I am starting to shop for all my clothes there. I'm addicted I need help!

?I feel better that I'm not the only one too!!!! I have a feeling ours were lost in the mail or they were so cool a mail person had to steal it.?

• for sure! thats nice dinner! we ended up having a bunch of finger food, which put the kids on cloud 9. :) 

these guys are being pretty quite so i might head off to bed, since i know Orion will be up at 6 like normal, not too sure DH will though. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"