Parenting
Options

NYE PABS

There seems to be a yen for it tonight. Here's mine:

--Your child is not as AW-worthy as you think it is. No. Really. It's just a normal, typical toddler.

--When you call something WT it makes me die laughing. You are WT personified and it is SO "pot calling the kettle black"

Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NYE PABS

• Options
    erm...you're supposed to add yours, too, people.
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I think it's an obvious one but:

I think you are such a great sm and he is very lucky to have you

• Loading the player...
  • Options

what is an SM?

I used all of mine yesterday- I am out.

uh..

I will say that I can not for the life of me figure out why people think winery is so whiney? I have never noticed her whining- even when she had that horrid c section nightmare? not as whiney as I would have been...

also: I am waiting on someone to tell me to stop asking whether I am in labor. but: I am NOT going to stop asking. I am going to ask more and more until it HAPPENS!

• Options
    imagemrscolleton2b:

Hey, you can't talk about yourself in these!   Big Smile

• Options
    imagemrsterry:
    imagemrscolleton2b:

Hey, you can't talk about yourself in these!   Big Smile

I knew I liked you :) HAHA

And sm is stepmom

• Options
    Ick! Mrs.C and Mrs.T: you are missing the point of this. PABS stands for Passive-Agressive Bullshit. Not 'Post Anonymous Buttkissing Stuff'. Take it outside, k?
  • Options

i just can't be snarky tonight....

although how about this.....i think ae's are way more obvious then the ae thinks they are.

• Options

I'm not good at these...figuring them out nor coming up with any.... let's see what I can do.

I tried (staring blankly into the ceiling for a couple of minutes)...I really can't think of anything.  Sad

• Options
    imagePurrrfect433:
    Ick! Mrs.C and Mrs.T: you are missing the point of this. PABS stands for Passive-Agressive Bullshit. Not 'Post Anonymous Buttkissing Stuff'. Take it outside, k?
  • Options

imagePurrrfect433:

LMAO

• Options
    Sometimes I can feel myself losing IQ points when I read your posts. I'm no genius, but hotdamn you're stupid.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • Options
    -Let's just say that your AE isn't so secret. 
  • Options
    imageluluroo:

i think ae's are way more obvious then the ae thinks they are.

who is your guess to the wickedone or whatever? I suck at all of these. ------mine: your snark secretly humors Me for the most part.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"