Parenting
Options

OK, I don't find this sh!t funny but she apparently does!

Earlier today my mom was watching Christopher while I was upstairs cleaning my room.  All of a sudden I heard Christopher start screaming...like a "trouble" scream/cry.  So I drop everything and run downstairs and I see my mom holding him trying to calm him down and he's hysterically crying.

Apparently he was crawling around and tried to pull up on something and fell backwards hitting his head on the hardwood floor.  My poor baby was scared and only nursing would calm him down.

Okay....she's on the phone with my dad right now and she's telling him all about it...but she's LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!  I don't find that shit funny AT.ALL!!!!!

Accidents happen and I understand that....not mad about him falling...but don't laugh about it.

Re: OK, I don't find this sh!t funny but she apparently does!

• Options
    I can see telling someone else the story, but not laughing about it.  Maybe we're missing something?  Was he trying to ride an animal when he fell?
  • Options
    No, there is nothing funny about the story.  Just something that happened and she was telling my dad about it.  That part is fine and normal....the laughing is the "off" part of the whole thing.  Whatever you're missing, I'm missing too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hmmm.... I wish there was a head scratchy face...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"