3rd Trimester
Options

Okay last PIP for tonight. C being a great big sis already...

Re: Okay last PIP for tonight. C being a great big sis already...

• Options

I just laughed SO HARD!

cute matching pink pjs make the pic! lol thats awesome. you just made me a little excited to have 2 daughters!

• Options
    Oh my gosh. That really puts it in perspective how little baby Julia is!!  That i adorable as well!!!!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seriously - I just need to snuggle them both.  I can't resist a little one in footie pjs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

It was a fluke that they matched, J was SUPER wide awake and DH put C to bed the night before and I had no idea what she was wearing. I brough J down to take pics bacause she was so alert.

C was being super sweet and I got TONS of amazing pictures. Some things you just can't plan.

Shows how much they change in 18 months!

• Options
    Jar so so so cute . . .  Can't believe how big J makes C look!!   so adorable
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersJanuary 17, 2009 * 1:44 pm * 9lbs 4.1oz * 22in Bump Unofficial Glossary
  • Options
    too cute!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    they are sooooo cute together! Congrats on Julia - she is beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awwwwww!  *melts*
    Wife, mom, Ob/Gyn resident
    Sarah - 12/23/2008
    Alex - 9/30/2011

"I say embrace the total geek in yourself and just enjoy it. Life is too short to be cool." - Shirley Manson, Garbage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"