Philadelphia Babies
Options

*JDARDEN*

I was reading your post about when to find a pediatrician...  Are you delivering at Lankeneau?  I use a practice there Advocare Pediatrics, and all the doctor's in the practice are great.  My son usually sees Melanie Kohler, she is awesome.  I like the fact that they are in the same hospital that I will be delivering at.

Re: *JDARDEN*

• Options
    My apologies for busting in on your message. I just moved from Philadelphia to DE, however my OB is in PA. After reading your post I saw that your delivering at Lankeneau, so am I! if you don't mind me asking who is your Dr?
  • Options
    I just switched from one practice at Lankeneau to another at Lankaneau.  I now go to the Women's Health Care Group of PA (The McConnell Division)  there are 4 Dr's in the practice who could be on call when you deliver, so they try to get you to see all of them before delivering.  So far, I have only seen Dr. McConnell, and she is a real dream compared to the practice that I left.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not happy with the Doctor I'm currently seeing, so I'm looking to change. Is your Dr. female or male? Would you mind posting there #.

Thanks!

• Options

Do you mind if I ask who you are seeing now?  I just want to see if thats who I switched from too!  You can just put the initials, and I will know if its the same person or not...  

The # to The McConnell Divison is 610-649-2126  There are 4 Dr.'s in the practice.  2 females and 2 males I believe.

• Options
    Thanks so much! Send me your email address and I'll tell you all about her...Embarrassed
  • Options

Unfortunately, I am not delivering at Lankenau, although I pass it every day going to work.  I will be delivering at Delaware County Memorial. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I will still check out Advocare.  I am just debating whether I would want the doctor closer to home or work.  My job is about 15 to 20 minutes away from my house. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"