Is it just the four of us here? — The Bump
TTC After a Loss

Is it just the four of us here?

Megtann, Kathy, Tonya and me?

Wow, we are lame!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog

Re: Is it just the four of us here?

• Yeah... I feel kinda bad that I'm not snugging with DH and watching this movie with him...
  • I'm just doing what I'm doing...hopeing I fixed my picture...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH isn't home and won't be until around 11.  I am debating.  Should I go run a bath and start Twilight?

• And guess what ladies?  I am at 3000 posts!  Woo hoo!

• Yay for 3,000! Man aren't you the PW! lol
  • ooo, a bath and Twilight...I'm a little more than halfway though Breaking Dawn and that sounds really tempting...

Congrats on hitting 3000!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Did you just call me lame?

Ha Ha Ha!!  I am, but I would rather be at home then out on the road with the drunks. 

• Why yes, I am a PW!  I am on a quest to get a brick.  Even if I have it for a day, I still want one!

• So maybe you girls know... how do you get points?
  • I think once you get a bumpsicle you can't lose it...of course the more time that passes, the harder it is to get one!
  • I can't get online at work anymore :(  But I'll make up for it now.  Don't mind me if I PW.
  • imagemegatann:

Did you just call me lame?

Ha Ha Ha!!  I am, but I would rather be at home then out on the road with the drunks. 

SORRY!!!

• imagemegatann:
    I can't get online at work anymore :(  But I'll make up for it now.  Don't mind me if I PW.

works for me, someone has to think of something to say!

• megatann, you aren't lame!  None of us are.  We are just staying at home and being safe.

• imageOregonPachey:
    megatann, you aren't lame!  None of us are.  We are just staying at home and being safe.

Nope, I am lame... we just didn't have any good offers of anywhere to go tonight!

Oh, and only 23 minutes till 2009... w00t!

• We usually have friends over, but our good friends are divorced now :(

Our other good married friends live OOT.  We need some new peeps to hang out with. 

• I know the feeling- my best friends are my sisters, and they're all out doing things with their other friends. I have a hard time making new friends anymore though- so many "friendships" just seem so superficial- it's hard to meet people who you can really trust and be intimate friends with.
  • 11 minutes!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards