Parenting

Lancaster with 20 month old

I'm going next month with DH, DD, and my mom.  We're def doing Dutch Wonderland and the Amish Village, then Hershey on the way back.  Anything else that I should check out?

Re: Lancaster with 20 month old

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sesame Place is all I got.

I thought of doing a day trip another day but was turned off by reviews.
  • Loading the player...
  • shella923 said:
    Sesame Place is all I got.
    Really?  We just went last month and had so much fun with a (sick) one year old and a 4 year old. 
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Pioneer tunnel coal mine and steam train
    wolf sanctuary of pa

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • acesupacesup member
    Strasburg RR. We went for DDs 2nd bday and they had Thomas the train. They do it twice a year in nov and in the summer but I'm not sure which month in the summer so def look into it!
  • elmoali said:

shella923 said:

Really?  We just went last month and had so much fun with a (sick) one year old and a 4 year old. 

Hmm ok... Read that it was a dirty... But who knows.

• Knoebel's is about an hour and a half North. Free admission, free parking, pay as you go amusement park. Very young child friendly. Flat and plenty of shade. Amazing hand dipped and soft serve ice cream and funnel cakes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • shella923 said:
    shella923 said:
    Hmm ok... Read that it was a dirty... But who knows.
    Oh no way.  I mean yeah, at lunch the restaurants are a sticky mess but that's no different than my dining room when little kids eat there :)  The bathrooms were clean, the water park area was really well maintained...I had zero complaints.

• We did the Please Touch Museum on our trip and it was fun but IMO Sesame was better but we were lucky - we went before school was out so I'm sure it's much busier now.

• If you can swing it the outlets are pretty good. And sheetz....best Mac and cheese stop for a 2 year old . There's also a science center in harrisburg...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"