April 2013 Moms

Pregnancy check in

I feel like we have not had one in a while..how is everyone surviving the summer? How far along are you? Etc.

Re: Pregnancy check in

• Heya!  31 weeks today!  So I'm in the homestretch, cuz my c/s is scheduled for 39 weeks.  Gulp.

Insanely bad back pain but other than that feeling great.  Work is majorly stressing me out.  James is in a super cute/ sweet / fun phase, so that's nice.

Nothing else of note!  How are you?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • skidderdo said:
    16 weeks tomorrow. Looking forward to getting my AS scheduled in a few weeks (the most stressful milestone for me, I have an irrational fear of cardiac anomalies) and to confirm that Warner has a little brother cooking! As a bonus, DH recently told me I look pregnant now "and not just fat." For the win...
    Wait, did you already find out that it was a boy or do you just have a hunch?  AS was really stressful for me too -- I declined all genetic testing with both pregnacnies, so I had irrational fear of everything.  Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Still feeling miserable. ~13 weeks along. Feeling a little better but still very gross. Can't wait for anatomy scan. The wait is killing me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am 30 weeks tomorrow..failed my glucose test last week so did 3 hour yesterday ..I was so sick and nauseous dizzy and hot during the entire thing!
    I have been so cranky this pregnancy!
    Ella is exhausting to chase around but things are going great otherwise.
    Hoping these 10 weeks fly by. Finished the boys nursery
  • 16.5 weeks. We find out the gender in 1.5 weeks. A day after my husbands birthday. :) This pregnancy so far has been easier than my last and I haven't gained as much weight (thank goodness ha). Since I had pre-e with Raz my dr has putt me on baby aspirin and magnesium and at 24 weeks I have to have a special ultrasound to see where my placenta is located. I feel like I'm in good hands although I loved my last doctor. I'll have to have a repeat csection as my dr won't perform a VBAC less than 2 years and I'm ok with it, good luck ladies!!
    DSC_0214
  • almost 9 weeks, I have my first U/S on Monday, I am excited and nervous to see the heartbeat, etc.

I feel like crap, I never had MS with DS, but it is hitting me hard this time, which is ironic since I now have DS to take care of in the evenings after work and can not just lay around and feel sorry for myself (which is what I feel like doing).

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jdubb13 said:

39 weeks as of Tuesday and I'm uncomfortable and having lots of contractions. I'm 50% effaced and 0 dialated so it's frustrating, but I have an appointment tomorrow so hopefully there's progress. We're also going to talk about an induction incase baby girl decides to be stubborn. I'm worried about my chances at a successful VBAC, but I'm flexible and open to a cs if needed at this point.

Jdubb13 effacement happens before dilation, so high five for progress! Sounds like those contractions are enough to cause change! GL this weekend will keep my fingers crossed for a successful VBAC!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Ha! Prepare for iPad launch in 3... 2... 1...
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • I'm 14 weeks and have an appointment this afternoon to hear the heartbeat. We heard it very briefly at 10 weeks, so I'm excited to be able to hear it for longer today.

My MS is getting better, but I'm still exhausted. I feel very lucky that I'm off from work for the summer... not sure how I would have made it through the past few weeks if I wqs working.

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• none5none5 member
    @Jdubb13‌ have you thought about an acupuncture "induction"? It didn't start my labor, but I dilated almost 3 cm!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • none5none5 member
    @Jdubb13‌ I did 1 appointment and could feel "something happening, but it wasn't labor" that night.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 31 weeks. I'm feeling pretty good. Sleep is getting harder. My husband is ready for her but I don't think I am yet. I love that I haven't gained as much weight this time and I don't feel as big as I did with Mason. At our last us she was breech so I hope she has turned. I go back to the dr on Monday.
  • @Jdubb13‌ I'm very jealous u are only days away! Good luck on Thursday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"