Parenting

What is your word for 2009?

I saw this on a blog.  Pick one word that is going to define 2009 for you. 

I think my word is going to be embrace.  I need to really embrace these moments with my kids...cheesy as it is, they are passing way to fast.

Re: What is your word for 2009?

• Purchase

haha we need to purchase a new car and a house!

But in reality probably smile.

Everyone should smile a little more

• Xanex

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Ooohh, I like this!  I think mine will be Now.

I have a what if/as soon as/when we problem and I need to start accepting things as they are now.

• imagePurrrfect433:

Xanex

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's so much better than mine! Can I change it!?

• I like yours, lulu. I think mine will be appreciate. I want to appreciate what's happening in my life despite how stressful it all might seem. We're in for another year of big changes and I just need to go with them and look on the bright side of it all.
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Calm. 

i plan on being extremely sleep deprived with a new baby and would like to be able to remain calm even when i'm exhausted and cranky for the sake of my toddler, my marriage, and baby to be.

• I think mine will be .... patience.

Patience with everything:  my children, the rest of my family, my situation(s).... in the end of it all, things will be just fine and I just need to be patient through it all.

• Content with what we have and our complete little family :)
  • Act

I want to stop talking about what I want and want to do and make things happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"