Georgia Babies
Options

What is everyone doing tonight?

I am going to the Peach Drop with a big ol' group of friends. No one could agree on one place so we figured the Peach Drop would be best for everyone. I have one friend who is my age and has NEVER been out for NYE so I am excited to spend it with her. As for Hunter, he will be spending the night at my moms and I will get to sleep in tomorrow....thats right, after almost 10 months, I Elizabeth, will get to sleep in tomorrow. I am more excited about that than going out tonight
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Re: What is everyone doing tonight?

• Options

We are headed over to a neighborhood party at 8 and then at 9:30 we are getting dressed up and heading to dinner at Trois with some friends. We never go out on New Years but figure this will be the last year we will do anything for awhile :)

Hope everyone has a very safe and fun night!!!

• Options
    We will be at home on the couch.  We're boring. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are going to a friend's house with all of our kids.  We are hoping they will all go to sleep in one room.  RIIIGHT.  Anyway, we wore Ridge out at Monkey Joes so he is taking a nap right now.  I'm hoping he'll stay up and play until like 9 tonight since we will be having an early ball drop.
  • Options

imagealmostanO:
    We will be at home on the couch.  We're boring. 

ha!  ditto - I'm making a steak dinner, then we may go over to our neighbor's for a bit.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

A big fat nada. Lil' G will be in bed by 7 and then I'll be doing my damndest to stay away until midnight to drink some bubbly. Maybe I should go take a nap now...

I'm sure the gunfire at midnight will make sure I'm awake. Ha ha.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We're hanging at home too!  Probably watch a movie and then watch the ball drop.
  • Options
    DH is working late tonight, so it's just me and kiddoes. 
  • Options
    We are going to see the Lights at Life and then out to dinner somewhere cheap and casual. DH is still deciding where. I want Willies.
  • Options
    We are going to a party at a friend's house!! I am counting the minutes until Raleigh goes to bed and we can leave LOL....I am ready for a drink :)!!!
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

We are staying in....having some apps and a nice dinner!  Cheers to all you and have a fun night!  Please have 1 or 2 great-n-tasty cocktails for me Drinks

Happy New Year! Party!!! 

• Options
    We are going to use a $100 gift card we have for Ruth's Chris Steak House for dinner.  Then we are going to come home and drink a bottle of champagne while watching the festivities on TV.
  • Options
    We just got home. We went out to dinner with my sister and her husband, while the grandparents watched the babies. We decided to do early so it wouldn't interfere with bedtimes. Now we're just sitting at home watching football and clearing our shows on DVR. I'm going to *try* to stay up until midnight, but its not likely.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The four of us went to Target, out for a mexican dinner, and then home so dh could shoot off some fireworks.  We were completely done by 8:30 p.m. and we are in for the night.  That's the life of a married couple of a 23 month old and 6 week old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know the feeling Amanda with the 2 young ones Amanda! We went to the Aquarium with some friends and their daughter this morning...hit a Mexican Restaurant for lunch...ran to Walmart and now the boys are in bed, I'm about to pop open a beer and we'll cook and get ready for a house full of people and football all day tomorrow :) Happy New Year everyone!!!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Options
    We hit the 6 pm service at church. i just cooked and watching the ball drop with a special drink Wink
  • Options
    I hung with dad until about 7, came home and we grilled out steaks.  Had a cocktail with the neighbors after dinner and now are just chilling.  SC won't go to sleep....darn west coast trip and her adjustment to that time!  I might make us warm pnut butter cookies with ice cream for midnight snack and we will toast in the new years ....with Baileys on ice.   
  • Options
    My DH is asleep beside me and the dog is snoring in the floor.  This is the first New Year's Eve in as long as I can remember when I've had no plans.  ::sigh:: I know it won't be the last.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker button
  • Options
    We are visiting my family in NJ and we are spending the evening with them - which is perfect to me!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"