Babies on the Brain
Options

I'm about to give up

I don't know if I can continue to wait for midnight.  I might be a lameass and go to bed before it's officially 2009.

Plus, my crampy pain underneath my right rib cage is back and there's no way for me to get comfortable and still nest.

Someone give me a reason to stick around.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker button

Re: I'm about to give up

• Options
    Nooooo you must stay up with me!
  • Options
    I need something to keep me AWAKE!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrs.maybride:

yeah me too. Why don't the tuesday folks every come around at night? hehe.

• Options
    im about to go too..DH is playing the xbox downstairs and my normal bed time is about 9pm..had to work till 1030, but im beat. cant make it.

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAnna&Matt:

imagemrs.maybride:

yeah me too. Why don't the tuesday folks every come around at night? hehe.

For real, yo!  Where's a good troll when you need one?

• Options

My DH is playing Xbox as well.   I hate the fighting sounds, but it is keeping me awake.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

I don't know if I can continue to wait for midnight.  I might be a lameass and go to bed before it's officially 2009.

Plus, my crampy pain underneath my right rib cage is back and there's no way for me to get comfortable and still nest.

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    imagemrs.maybride:

• Options
    Looks like someone is increasing their post count :0)
  • Options

imageH*E*E:

I figured, why the hell not, you know?

• Options

imageH*E*E:

• Options

imageH*E*E:

• Options

imageH*E*E:

• Options

imageH*E*E:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"