December 2014 Moms

What are you naming your baby girl?

Re: What are you naming your baby girl?

• I like Emelia from your list.
    We had Tristan and harper but found Eliana and went with Eliana.

DD is Eliana Grace. We call her Ellie though. :)

We're pretty much screwed if this baby is a girl. I mention a bunch I like to DH, but he doesn't love any of them. I plan to REALLY work Emerson into his vocabulary if it's a girl. lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• bjennybjenny member
    Our short list includes:

Evelyn
    Sophia
    Lilliana

We're set on the MN Marie which is my mom's MN and my MN. We liked the tradition. Just waiting for our next appointment to find out if we'll be using this list or the boys'!
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Emelia.

• No freaking clue. Our boy name is set but we cannot agree on a girl name. We both like Adelaide but it makes for a weird sibset with Evangline I think...

We find out next Monday, but I'm totally convinced it's a girl.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I like Emelia from your list.
    We had Tristan and harper but found Eliana and went with Eliana.

DD is Eliana Grace. We call her Ellie though. :)

We're pretty much screwed if this baby is a girl. I mention a bunch I like to DH, but he doesn't love any of them. I plan to REALLY work Emerson into his vocabulary if it's a girl. lol

Emerson is my favourite too...but DH isn't having any of it.  Going to just keep slipping it into conversation for the next few months.
    BFP #1 - 03/13 Ectopic @ 5 weeks
    BFP#2 - 09/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #3 - 12/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #4 - 04/14   EDD - 9/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Our little girl will be Cora Elise. Cora was my grandma's name and Elise is for Elizabeth which is on both sides of our family. I love all your names, but Emilia and Morgan are my favorites.
  • First name is going to be Finley.
    Not sure on a middle yet...
  • Kaydence Lila hubby choice for first name our 4 year old dd picked the middle name
  • Cdp416Cdp416 member
    Noelle Rose is what we have chosen for our baby girl!
  • We find out on the 27th. If it is a girl, we have several names still on the list after posting for help lol. Our top names are Charlotte, Lily, Abigail, and Noelle. Mn will be Elaine after my mom. Other names that are on the long list are Willow, Harper, Anna, Tessa, and Violet. Basically, we will name her in the Hospital if she is a girl lol.
  • We are naming our daughter Allison

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• KtregoKtrego member
    Thanks for all of your input, ladies! 

If it were to be Mallory, we would also consider the spelling Mallorie.  Although, maybe that's too weird??
  • If we have a girl it will be Liliana Kathleen after our moms (uses both of their middle names)
    I also like Avalon Delaney and Reagan Jane
  • We have our girl name set at Aliyah Evelyn
  • Leah Rowan. It was the only girls name DH could agree on!
  • We are naming our little girl Maisie Eleanor. I like the name Anna a lot. That was one of my top ones but my husband chose Maisie.
  • Our DD is Teagan Ruby and if we have a girl next she'll be Gemma or Jemma Margaret. Unsure of the spelling yet.

• I like the names Ashlyn and Brooke!
  • Bnnt5Bnnt5 member
    I love Emelia! I have an Emalie and Claire already. If this baby is a girl, we're naming her Sloane :)
  • ambuchickambuchick member
    edited July 2014
    We like Aerith, Arden, and Aeryia
  • We're naming our babygirl Aubriella Diane. I love the name Aubrey, but where I'm from it's so overused. I also adore the names that end in Ella. But my fiancé doesn't. So when we came across Aubriella, IT WAS PERFECT.
  • My girls are Aveline and Brielle. I love Emelia from your list, I had considered that one with DD2 and would have called her Emme. :-)
    BFP #1 - 2/1/09-mc 2/5/09 @4wks
    BFP #2 - 6/24/09-mc 7/25/09 @8wks
    6/09 Dx w/PCOS--Metformin & Progesterone
    8/09 Dx w/Compound Hetero MTHFR--Neevo, Metanx & BA
    BFP #3 - 1/11/10 - DD1 born 9/16/10 @39w4d, 8lbs 14oz & 20in.
    Heparin from BFP to 34wks.
    BFP #4 - 10/4/11 - DD2 born 6/2/12 @38w1d, 8lbs 11oz & 21in.
    Same med protocol as last time, but heparin continued until delivery.
    BFP #5 - 3/30/14, EDC 12/10/14!!

Beta #1-76 (12dpo), Beta #2-238 (14dpo)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We are naming our little girl either Nora Katherine (MN after my mom's MN) or Nora Michelle (my DH's mother's first name)

But either way we are set on her first name being Nora.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lois Madeleine
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Krisx2Krisx2 member
    DD is Coraline Elise. We chose her name at the hospital after seeing her. Our other choices were Felicity Shae or Gwyneth Ainsley. DH wants to resuse those choices for this baby, but I'm not sold on that idea. I'm still sifting through names to find something that feels right.   

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• jlskaden said:
    We are naming our little girl either Nora Katherine (MN after my mom's MN) or Nora Michelle (my DH's mother's first name)

But either way we are set on her first name being Nora.
    I absolutely love the name Nora Katherine - it was on our short list for a very long time.  You have great taste (because it's the same as mine!)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Now that we know it's a girl, we spent a ton of time researching yesterday. We haven't committed to anything, but Avery Elizabeth is the front runner at the moment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• KtregoKtrego member
    I love reading all of your names!  There are some great ones out there!

Another name - Isabelle.  Is it too common these days?
  • I know it's not very common, but we love Poppy. We are not official naming her until birth, but this is the forerunner. Poppy Noelle(for the middle name). Thoughts?
  • I'm thinking Gabriela. We just found out it's a girl and wanted to wait until we knew the sex to discuss names at all. But I like the idea of the nickname Gabby.
  • We decided on Ella Grayce if it's a girl. I find out on 8/3. We also liked Olivia and Juliana. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    AJ - 9.29.11 <3 .        Joey due 01/03/2015 .
    diagnosed with velamentous cord insertion @ 19 weeks with baby #2
  • I am having a boy but these are some girls names we liked. . . . Natala shayed , ritney Adele , and I live malyse
  • We are naming ours Ava Brielle. :)

Also, I have a first name spelled totally different from its traditional spelling and it has never been a huge life downer. The only time it would annoy me is when I was in school and teachers would constantly mispronounce it on the first day of school. Other than that, I have always been complimented on the spelling. As long as it's phonetic, you're good. So if you choose Mallory/Mallorie, you spell it the way you like best. It's obvious either way what the pronunciation is supposed to be and I think that's what matters most. :)
  • arynras said:
    We are naming ours Ava Brielle. :) Also, I have a first name spelled totally different from its traditional spelling and it has never been a huge life downer. The only time it would annoy me is when I was in school and teachers would constantly mispronounce it on the first day of school. Other than that, I have always been complimented on the spelling. As long as it's phonetic, you're good. So if you choose Mallory/Mallorie, you spell it the way you like best. It's obvious either way what the pronunciation is supposed to be and I think that's what matters most. :)
    LOLZ

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"