Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Did your partner have or is he planning to have a dadchelor party or man shower?

BumpJackieBumpJackie member
edited May 2014 in Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Follow The Bump on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Did your partner have or is he planning to have a dadchelor party or man shower? 79 votes

Yes
13% 11 votes
No
86% 68 votes

Re: Did your partner have or is he planning to have a dadchelor party or man shower?

• Options
    These baby parties for dad's are usually called "Diaper Parties" .
  • Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    Our shower was a family/couples shower.   There were lots of kids and dads there.  It was awesome, and perfect for us.  
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ricekezricekez member
    I have never heard of such a thing. My shower was co-ed and so are most that I've been to.

• Options
    My husband had a Huggies and Chuggies party.  Two of his friends threw it and got a keg. All of his guy friends came with diapers.  They partied all night at our house.. I went and slept over my friends that night (pregnant).  They all had a good time. It was like a last big bang for my husband.  Plus.. we have so many diapers now!  
  • Options
    I arranged a surprise Dadchelor poker & diapers party for my husband at his best friend's house. He was totally shocked and had a wonderful time. It was my way of thanking him for being a truly remarkable partner always, but especially during the pregnancy. They had beer, pizza, poker and we are super stocked on diapers. I came over the next morning to pick him up and bring everyone coffee. It worked out wonderfully!
  • Options
    My husband doesn't need an excuse to hang out with his friends.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"