1st Trimester

I'm a loser!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year's! I'm at home on my couch with a rash all over and covered in hydrocortisone cream- I look like one of those connect-the-dots puzzles thanks to the fact that I am now apparently allergic to oranges! Bahhumbug! Party it up for me tonight! Big Smile

Re: I'm a loser!

• Oh that suxs..Well if it makes you feel any better Im home too watching my DH play Wii.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We didn't even bother making plans. I am too tired and its not worth it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm layin on the couch eating Chinese and pizza and watching Lifetime. Because I am cool.Party!!!
  • Oh bummer, I hope you feel better soon.  I'm staying home too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Oh that sucks about the oranges...those are the only fruit that I can stomach right now...

I'm working till midnight then going home..

• i'm home too.  unfortunately today/tonight is the end of quarter at my work so i'm on call.  plus DH is leaving me to go to a party at his bros so i'm at home w/ DS. 

happy new year!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • That sucks about the allergies. I'm eating italian ice and watching The Dog Whisperer. We didn't make NYE plans b/c I am too tired, which didn't bother DH much b/c he didn't want to go out anyway.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im being a big loser too!! Laying around and being lazy..Im just too tired to go stay out all night
    VOTE on my Name List Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"