Tennessee Babies

Doula, Midwife and/or OB near Kingsport or Johnson City?

Hi ladies, DH and I are looking at a move to the tri-city area from Nashville and I am about 5 months pregnant with my second.  I am looking for a good Doula and midwife or OB.  I am looking for a pretty intervention free delivery, but cannot do a homebirth.  Any suggestions?
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
View Full Size Image

Re: Doula, Midwife and/or OB near Kingsport or Johnson City?

• I am 7.5 months pregnant now. We moved to the Tri-Cities area from Chicago about a year ago and I am now going to State of Franklin OB/GYN in Johnson City. It is a large group but I have no complaints. They do all testing and ultrasounds right in the office which is convenient. I am trying to have a VBAC this time around and each doctor and NP are very supportive of that. I hope this helps I know it is hard to find a new doctor in a new area. Good luck!
  • I am at State of Franklin, too! We will deliver at Franklin Woods. I;ve been talking to them about our birth plan about going med / free and intervention/free and they are very open to what I want!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• Loading the player...
  • My doula was nikki clore with blessings is out of bristol but came to franklin woods she is amazing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"