Parenting
Options

Dumb and dumber kid...Someone thinks it is

Bubblytoes' Will...whatcha think?

Re: Dumb and dumber kid...Someone thinks it is

• Options
    It could very well be.  His hair is a bit shaggy.  But he's cuter than Lloyd.
    Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • Options
    He's also got better teeth, Bubbs. Totally not the William.
    ~Erica, Mommy to Peyton 9/06 & Cullen 9/09
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Even if his hair did look that way, who wouldn't look at him and not think he's the cutest.kid.ever? He's adorable.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • Options
    Would you believe I never saw it?
    DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagejessicaclare:
    Even if his hair did look that way, who wouldn't look at him and not think he's the cutest.kid.ever? He's adorable.

Agreed!  And I think you will ruin the PABST if we endlessly post about it.  It was intended to be in fun and if we talk about it ad nauseum it won't be fun anymore.

• Options
    I don't know who the original poster had in mind. I think Will's straight-cut bangs are a little bit dumb and dumber-ish, but he's rockin it. I think it's adorable on him. He's a little boy. The only reason the haircut looks stupid on Jim Carrey is because he's a grown man!?
  • Options
    Will is totally adorable.  He can rock the shaggy hair with a smile like that=)
  • Options

imagebreezee_bean:
    Will is totally adorable.? He can rock the shaggy hair with a smile like that=)

Ditto.?

Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options
    Probably narcissistic , but I saw that yesterday, and figured someone was talking about Benjamin!
  • Options
    I disagree. The Dumb and Dumber bangs are super short. Will's hair is not like that. JMO.
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options
    imageEMT:

Agreed!  And I think you will ruin the PABST if we endlessly post about it.  It was intended to be in fun and if we talk about it ad nauseum it won't be fun anymore.

I completely agree. It is way more fun when it keeps people guessing.  And for the record, I think William is darling.  :)

• Options

imagefemmegem:
    I disagree. The Dumb and Dumber bangs are super short. Will's hair is not like that. JMO.

You are totally right about the bangs! 

• Options
    Prob mine. Check out this kid's bangs. But I *love* his hair, so I don't care. Besides, if his bangs we're any longer I would have to get them cut every other week for them to stay out of his eyes.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

imager9stedt:
    Prob mine. Check out this kid's bangs. But I *love* his hair, so I don't care. Besides, if his bangs we're any longer I would have to get them cut every other week for them to stay out of his eyes.

I would be surprised. I don't think your DS's hair is bad at all!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"