Northern California Babies
Options

Blackberry users

ok so weird question, this morning when i looked at my phone my internet icon on my desktop is gone. Can't find it. I didn't do "hide it " or anything like that.

Any suggestions before I call verizon and sound totally stupid !?

Re: Blackberry users

• Options
    No suggestions but my Blackberry has had very slow internet connection this last week. It's also says I do not have a browser service to connect. Wonder if something weird is going on with Verizon?
  • Options
    Did you accidently move it into a folder? I have moved stuff accidently before. I have been using Opera mini browser per Maria's suggesstion and it is much faster than the one ATT put on mine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

yay i called my friend that works for a cellular store and he walked me through doing a diagnostic. Apprently something went wrong with the blackberry system last week and people have been having problems.

Its fixed now ! Thanks you guys :)

• Options

Hey M! What did you end up doing? I use Opera but my DH uses the internet icon on there, and his is gone as well.

Is it a long process? TIA! 

• Options

hey D ! Tell him to go to options, then mobile network, then the blackberry button, then diagnostic test.

Once the diagnostic test is completed and says yes it should be back on there !!

• Options

THANK YOU for the instructions for that test. IT WORKED! It's fast again.

Happy New Year to all! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"