Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Hurray for having a party at the neighbors house

Because that means I can "go out" and DH and I can take turns staying at home with DD. I've just been over at their house eating the most amazing food and drinking delicious wine!!!! Now DH gets a turn so I get to come on here and catch up!!!

Happy New Years Eve to everyone!!

Re: Hurray for having a party at the neighbors house

• Options
    awesome blossom! happy new year to you.
  • Options
    Happy New Years Eve!  I wish we had cool neighbors with good food!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I REALLY love this neighborhood we live in - we know 5 houses worth of neighbors in our little area. They're all our age and several have kids (one is only 2 days younger than our DD). This is the first time I've ever lived in a place where I could literally just walk up to someones door practically anytime of the day and be welcome.
  • Options
    That is SO nice!  We are the only young couple in our neighborhood and, while it is quiet, it is boring.  We're currently exploring moving though, so maybe we'll have some fun neighbors soon!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I keep hoping a young couple will move into the house next door...but nothing yet our neighboorhood is boring to...
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"