2nd Trimester

stop bidding against me!

I WANT THAT CRIB SET DAMN IT!  BID ON THE NEXT ONE!    RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR     Who the hell knew that that many rednecks knew how to use ebay!

Re: stop bidding against me!

• Rednecks love ebay.  It's like a virtual flea market.
  • imageMrsHowdy:
    the hell knew that that many rednecks knew how to use ebay!

LOL! They have too. They have to get their *** dogs from somewhere....... I was raised in the south - so I figure I can say that.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh MY!! They just censured my word. I was refering to racoon dogs. You know, the ones they use to tree racoons... I guess I didn't even think of the ugly use of the word.

I should say... They have to get their HUNTING dogs somewhere. It just doesn't sound as hick-ish....

• im proud to say I'm a country girl and not a redneck but COMMON YOU HILLBILLIES!   It's the cutest lil cowboy set everywhere and I keep missing all the auctions I bid on so I'm sitting on this one now.
  • imageNoelleHansen:

Oh MY!! They just censured my word. I was refering to racoon dogs. You know, the ones they use to tree racoons... I guess I didn't even think of the ugly use of the word.

I should say... They have to get their HUNTING dogs somewhere. It just doesn't sound as hick-ish....

thats insane!  I swear all the time and they blurb you out!  I shall pull their hair and color their eyebrows for you!
  • They DO have some really cute cowboy stuff out there, now...
  •  

LOL. OK. I will sit on them, you get out the Sharpie....

Although, it probably is for the best. I didn't even think about the fact that that particuliar word could be used like that. The computer doesn't know context, so better to censure it than let someone use ugly words..Or I guess regular words in an ugly way. I must say I would have rather gotten a pop up that told me the word was forbidden and to please rephrase my post. It took me a few seconds to realize why they even filtered it...

• imageNoelleHansen:

LOL. OK. I will sit on them, you get out the Sharpie....

Although, it probably is for the best. I didn't even think about the fact that that particuliar word could be used like that. The computer doesn't know context, so better to censure it than let someone use ugly words..Or I guess regular words in an ugly way. I must say I would have rather gotten a pop up that told me the word was forbidden and to please rephrase my post. It took me a few seconds to realize why they even filtered it...

I'm from the country.  I would have never thought of that being offensive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"