Maryland Babies
Options

Pediatricians near South Baltimore

Hello, we live in Locust Point and I'm hoping to not have to travel too far to get to the pediatrician. Does anyone have a recommendation in the South Baltimore/Canton/Mercy area/UMMC area? Anyone have experience with the pediatricians at Mercy Family Care? Thank you!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Pediatricians near South Baltimore

• Options
    I have a newborn and we just started using John Hopkins office in the Mariner Building and Dr Crocetti.  He is awesome.  I don't think he is accepting new patients right now, but there are other doctors in his office that are super great too.
  • Options
    One more thing, if you do want to look at his office you have to schedule a consultation.  If you have your babies before the consultation the will still take your babies as patients, you just have to schedule it.  You have to pay for parking in the lot across the street but they validate parking so it is free.  Good luck :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lks18lks18 member
    Thanks for this response, @realitee.  I looked into that practice and it seems none of the docs were accepting new patients.  I guess its good reputation has spread and they're all full up for now.  I found a practice in Catonsville that I am very happy with so far. Thanks again!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"